One thirty three

"Teagan... it's time to get up" mommy says waking me up for the day. I open my eyes and sit up slowely. I look in the crib and I don't see Weston. "Where's Westie?" I ask. "He's downstairs with Daddy" mommy says and I notice she's filming. "Okay" I say and walk downstairs with her. When I get to the bottom of the stairs I see Brennan standing there with Weston in his arms. I gasp and daddy quickly grabs Weston so I can run to Brennan. "BRENNAN OH MY GOD" I say and jump in his arms. He laughs and kisses me quickly. "Hey gorgeous" he says. "When did you get here?" I ask. "His flight came in at like midnight and I went and picked him up. We tried to wake you up but you wouldn't" daddy says. "Teagan literally said at the pool yesterday that she wished that Brennan could come stay a long weekend and go to Disney with us today" mommy laughs. I jump up and down and hug his neck again. "I'm so glad your here!" I say and Weston screams. "Yay! Our family is back together again baby boy!" I say taking him from daddy. He smiles big at me and I kiss his cheek. "We're gonna be late if y'all don't go get ready!" Mommy says. We go upstairs and I put on black ripped skinny jeans and a army green long sleeve cropped top that has two white stripes down the sleeve. Brennan throws on his usual adidas sweatpants and a matching hoodie. I give him a white onesie that says "I'm not like other babies, I'm a Disney baby" in black letters with little black adidas pants for Weston. I do my makeup while Brennan gets Weston ready and then mommy comes up and French braids my hair back into pigtail braids.

We get in the car and pick up Dylan and Caden, Annie's friends. We were also meeting Mads, Riley, and Indiana there to have a good day with friends. When we get there I get the stroller out and put Weston in it. He quickly wants out so Brennan pushes the stroller while I carry Weston on my hip. We go to the Disney store first because the girls want matching Disney jackets. Brennan quickly realizes he should've worn a shirt under his hoodie to wear until the sun goes down so he buys a Mickey Mouse shirt and he also buys Weston a Tigger toy. Weston has recently learned how to grab stuff and once he found that toy he grabbed it and wouldn't let go. Brennan went and changed and then put his hoodie in the stroller.

Brennan and I took turns waiting with Weston while the other went on rides with everybody. Sometimes mommy or daddy stayed with him for rides they didn't like. I don't like a lot of rides though so it was mostly me and him. For awhile we broke away from the rest of the group and went to baby land and we took turns riding baby rides that we though Weston would like.

When the sun started setting Weston was super cranky because he was tired and hungry so I walked around with him in my arms while he ate his bottle and then when he fell asleep I laid him in the stroller and Brennan pushed him while I held onto his arm and we finally ran back into our group. We did some more stuff and then we went back to the shop to the girls could get stuffed animals. We said goodbye to our friends and headed home after a very very long 11 1/2 your day at Disney land.