One forty eight

"Guys we're selling our house" mommy tells the vlog. "No guys not the house we live in, our old house" daddy says. We go inside and look around. "Teagan, Caleb, and Annie used to go out to that back yard and play for hours. "Why not me?" Hayley asks. "Well you were really little" mommy says and she nods.

A little while later once we get home Brennan comes over and we set my camera up in my room. "Hey everyone welcome back to my Channel. I've got Brennan and Weston here with me" I say and Brennan waves and makes Weston wave. "So this is just a little update and announcement video. I haven't been regularly uploading the way I should be and I'm sorry. We've just been traveling and watching little man here grow" I start. "The plan right now is for me to finish high school and I graduate in a couple months then we are gonna rent a place together" Brennan says. "Theirs a place right across the street from where we live now and we both love it. It's a reasonable price and it's gorgeous. And it's across the street to my parents and not far from Mrs.Jill and Mr.Mike" I explain. "And eventually we will turn this channel into our family vlogging channel and start our own family vlog" Brennan says and I smile. "And speaking of family... this October we will be adding another little one to our family!" I say with a smile. Brennan holds up the positive pregnancy tests and the first pictures we have of the baby. "Weston's gonna be a big brother" he says and I clap my hands together. Weston claps his hands like mommy. "We didn't plan to have another one so close to Weston but the lord gives us what the lord wants us to have" I smile. We talk some more about the house and the baby and Weston before wrapping it up. 

I edit and upload the video. When we come downstairs mommy is sitting on the couch. "Did you upload it?" She asks and I nod. "Announce it to the vlog now" she says. "Hey everyone so we are just at home chilling. I have Westie and Brennan is making a bottle for him. So I just posted a video on my channel announcing something exciting but not everyone watches my personal channel so I wanted to announce it here too. This October....Weston will be turning one, and shortly after we will be welcoming baby number two! My due date is October 7th" I say and then turn the camera off.