Chapter eighty five

Up and down all night long. Finally at 6 after the millionth feeding I just got a shower to get ready for the day. When I got out of the shower Brennan was standing there with ha towel to get in. I noticed the white spit up all down his back as he passed me. I laughed to myself and put on some black tights and a long tshirt. I pulled my hair into a side braid and then Weston starts fussing. I change his diaper and put him in a clean onesie, I swear this boy pees through every diaper. I swaddle him back up and put him back in his swing. I sit on the couch and pull the vlogging camera out. "Goodmorning everyone. I'm starting off the vlog today because it's 6:30 and everyone is still asleep. Weston isn't all about letting mommy and daddy sleep though. Weston is in his swing, Brennan is in the shower, and I just got out of the shower. Today Annie has to go back to the recording studio and do some more music stuff.. ummm what else is going on today?.... I'm not sure. I know that Brennan and I will be here with Weston all day. It probably wasn't the best idea to go out last night. I had fun though. Ummm Hunter might be stopping by today, I'm not sure though. And yeah... that's all I have to say I guess. Oh and I just wanted to say that I said in the Donnellys vlog the other day that Brennan would be homeschooling so he could spend more time with me and Weston butnwe falked last night... or early this morning... and Brennan is actually gonna go back to school. It's not fair for him to be pulled out his senior year. I wouldve been homeschooled baby or not so I think it's only fair that I stay home with Weston and let Brennan finis out school. So he's here for a couple of more days and then he's flying home. I'm sad but at the same time I don't want him to be unhappy with his decisions. So anyway yeah Brennan is here for the next couple of days" I say and then put the camera away. I go downstairs and make me and Brennan fried eggs. "Will you make me bacon?" He asks coming downstairs. I smile and laugh. "I can go upstairs and hide in the closet while you make yourself some bacon" I say and he laughs and kisses me. "I'm just playing. Thank you for making Breakfast" he says and I walk into his open arms and snuggle my face into his chest. "I love you" he says and kisses he top of my head. "I love you too. And I love our son" I say and smile up at him. "Me too. He's so freaking cute" he says laughing. We sit at the island and talk about some technical stuff like how this whole long distance parenting thing will work.

When Mommy and everyone else gets home from Annie's thing Paige walks in with a bag from the hair supply store. "My hair really really need dyed again" I say referring to my blonde ends that I got when I was 15. Paige has been dying it for awhile now but last time she dyed it was right before we went to Hawaii and that was before I even got pregnant. She smiles and pulls out the color that we use on my ends to make them lighter. "Yes!" I say a little louder than I meant too and it makes Weston who is in my arms wake up and stare at me with his big blue eyes. Most babies have blue eyes when they are born and they get darker the older they get but I'm not sure if his will turn or not. Brennan has brown eyes and I have green eyes so maybe he will have green eyes. "Awe baby I'm sorry" I say and bounce with him. Brennan comes and takes him and Paige sits me in the chair. After she gets the color on I have to let it sit for about 45 minutes and I look over to the couch and Brennan is asleep with Weston on his chest. It's about time for Weston to eat and he's starting to fuss so I warm up a bottle and take him carefully from Brennan so he doesn't wake up.

I sit and feed him while Mommy orders pizza and Paige does Annie's hair. "Hello baby" mommy says coming over and touching Weston's cheek softly. "It's so strange that he's here already" she says. "I feel like he's been here forever. Like it seriously hasn't been that much of a change. I was expecting something... major" I say and mommy nods. "It'll hit you" she says and kisses my cheek. I frown and put Weston on my shoulder to burp him.

After he eats he stays awake for awhile and Mommy offers to hold him while Paige finishes my hair. When I'm done I take Weston back and go upstairs to change his diaper. Brennan comes up. "I'm so sorry I fell asleep" he says rubbing his eyes. "It's okay. You didn't sleep hardly any last night" I say and smile and kiss him. We sit upstairs and hang out with Weston for awhile until he falls asleep. I transfer him from my arms to his swing. This swing is so far our best friend. He loves his swing. It swings him back and forth and plays a soft little lullaby to him. I put him in it and then go downstairs with Brennan and we eat pizza and watch movies with my family.