Chapter one fourteen

Last night was so much fun today is work work work. I'm not allowed to tell you exactly what going on so I'll pick up with you after words.

"We just wrapped. We filmed for 6 hours. We are all exhausted, even Weston" I say and show my baby passed out in his car seat that I'm carrying. "He's getting so heavy" I laugh. "He's a month old today" Daddy reminds me and I nod. "My baby's growing up" I say.

"We are headed to go have dinner with Jayden and some friends because today is Jayden's birthday" mommy says vlogging all 3 of us girls. We are all looking at our phones and I'm carrying the car seat. Mommy films us walking into the restaurant. "Teagan gets really anxious about bringing Strollers or car seats into like sit down restaurants like this because she's afraid there isn't gonna be enough room but we talked her into bringing the car seat to this one. And daddy is carrying it for her but theirs currently no West in it because he's eating" mom says filming and shows Weston eating his bottle. "He's chugging that thing fast" daddy laughs. "That's how he always eats" I giggle. We go inside and surprise Jayden and sit down to dinner. It's Jayden, Jojo, Casey Simpson, Hayden, and all of us. "Can I hold him?" Jojo asks and I of course say yes. "Is this the first time you've met him?" I ask and she nods. "Yeah I think so" she says.

We eat and then go to an arcade for some fun. "Look they have an itty bitty carousel" Mrs.Evon says. "Awe I can't fit in it. Hayley come take Weston on the baby carousel" I say and she runs over and climbs in. I lay Weston in her lap and press the button for it to go. "He loves it!" I coo as they go past and he smiles at me and makes little baby noises.

After a very intense 2 games of laser tag we head to a dessert place and get crepes. I ate my cinnamon roll crepe as I talk to Hayden and Annie. After dessert we head home because it's already past midnight. When I get home I get on the phone with Brennan. "What do I have to do to make all of this stop?" I ask. "Get back together with me. I know you still love me. And you and Hunter broke up so it's perfect timing" he says and I sigh. "Hunter and I broke up because of you. You told me you wanted to make me happy no matter what, remember?" I ask on the verge of tears. "What about my happiness Teagan?! I lost the love of my life and my son. It's not fair I want my family to be together" he says raising his voice. My body shakes in silent sobs. "You did this. You broke up with me" I say through my teeth. "And i realized what I had done. We are gonna make mistakes we are only 17. Give me a break" he says. "Fly out for my birthday. Isn't your dad flying home tomorrow? Fly home with him and be here for my birthday. Please" he asks. I think for a second and realize what this could do to Hunter. "I don't think I can Brennan" I say. "Tell Hunter that your doing it for your family. He will understand" he says in a much softer voice. Like the Brennan I remember. "Okay fine. I'll be there" I sniffle after a couple minutes. I run downstairs to my parents room when I get off the phone and tell them about our conversation. Dad books me and Weston plane ticket and I go upstairs to pack.

"Hunter I'm going home for a few day" I say and theirs just silence on the other end. "Brennan's birthday is Friday and he asked me to come home for his birthday so he can spend time with Weston" I say and he hesitates to say anything. "I'm so sorry Hunter. I have to figure things out. Brennan wants to get back together but I obviously love you but my family. I have to think about what's best for Weston so I'm gonna fly out with my dad tomorrow and I'll be back Sunday" I say. "Okay. I completely understand. I love you and have a safe flight" he says and then the line goes dead. I bring my knees up to my chest and sob. I pack mine and Weston's stuff up and get ready for our early flight tomorrow.