Chapter fourty two

(I know this chapter is late but I'm on vacation and I can't get my laptop to connect to the internet here so I'm writing on my phone so sorry if it sucks)

I woke up this morning to Aiden jumping on my bed. "Tilly wake up Tilly!" He's screaming. I laugh and sit up and grab him. I lay him down on the bed and tickle him all over. "Your so silly today Aiden!" I say and kiss his cheek. He giggles and then grabs my hand and leads me downstairs. "Look Paige and Annie are making breakfast!" He says. "I see that! Their making my favorite Louisiana breakfast!" I say and laugh. "Can I go get ready for the day?" I ask him and he nods. I go back up stairs and put in a bikini with a pair of shorts and a tanktop over it. I leave my hair down and wavy and put on a little bit of water proof mascara and put my sunglasses on top of my head. "Why do you look like your going swimming?" Paige asks when she comes down. "I am. Brennan's family is going out on the boat and invited me" I say and she nods. "Oh your not gonna go see Luna with us?" Annie asks and I shake my head. "Not this time. Sorry" I say.

After breakfast I get in my car and drive to Brennan's house. When I get there Katie and Ryan are in the yard throwing a baseball. "Hey Teagan! Your can just walk on in mom and dad aren't home" Katie tells me. "Thanks" I say and go up the stairs and into the house. Brennan is in the living room singing and dancing in his underwear. I stop and watch him and he finally noticed that I'm there. He stop and clears his throat. "It's not what it looks like" he says. I laugh and walk over and kiss him. We hear a car door and he runs to put clothes on before his parents get home. When they come in we are both sitting on the couch watching rn like the good little children we are....that are having a baby at 17.

"Oh hey Teagan!" Mr.Mike and Mrs.Jill say. "Hi!" I say and Mrs. Jill's jaw drops when she sees me. "Your tummy has gotten so big and round!" She says with a smile. "I know! I swear he grows more and more every day" I say and she nods. "Just wait until he's born. Then he gets big fast. Like I have a 17 year old, a 13 year old, and an 11 year old. Like how did that even happen?!" She laughs and starts putting food up.

They grill some hamburgers and then we go out in the boat and tube. "Poor Teagan can't tune right now!" Mr.Mike says vlogging me sitting on the boat while the others ride the tube. I laugh and then Brennan's phone rings. The name on it is Domonique. I look at it strangely and then answer it but I don't say anything. "Brennan? Hello? I have that thing you want" she giggles like a girly girl. I just hang up the phone and put it down. "Who was that?"  Mrs.Jill asks me and I fake a smile. "Just a wrong number" I say.