seventeen

"These girls arent as energetic this morning" Mommy says vlogging Paige, Annie and Hayley laying in bed together. "We also have 2 cuddled up together down there" she says pointing the camera to me and Brennan who are on a palette between the 2 beds except im awake so I sit up when she points me out. "Hayley got up to go to the restroom last night and stepped on my face" I say and mommy laughs. "I'm sorry. Tonight the bed is yours, Brennans, and Hayleys again" She says and I nod. "Are you gonna wake them up to go worlout or hats your plan?" Mommy asks. "yeah im waking them up and we are meeting Brec and Brooke down in the gym and then arent we all going to the cafe at 9 for breakfast?" I ask and mommy nods. I wake the lazy bones up and we go workout with Brooke and Brec. Brec is 18 so me and her have become pretty close these past couple of days. 

After our workout I went up to the room and Brennan and daddy are still sleeping but now Hayden is laid in the other bed asleep. "where did he come from?" Annie asks and walks over and sits down next to him. I watch her as she reaches out and pushes his curls out of his face. I shower and put on some black jean high waisted shorts with a light purple tanktop tuckd inot it. I leave my hair natural and do very little makeup. "Once everyone is ready we are going to get breakfast ith the rest of our group, except I dont think the Butlers are coming" I say and mommy confirms what im saying. "Yeah so just us and the Summeralls, and then we are going shopping and being lazy and then the fun part, we are coming back to the hotel and getting dressed i to really nice clothes and then going and having a beach photo shoot and then tonight we are going to a luau and we are super excited" I tell the camera. 

We go have breakfast, I have oatmeal but Brennan fed me a couple bites of his fruit because he doesnt eat blackberries and blackberries are my favorite. We then went shopping and I found the cutest outfit to wear to the luau. I brought a outfit but then me and Brec decided to match. All the boys got dumb hats to wear, including Brennan. It made me super happy that he was getting along so well with everyone because I was scared that he would feel slightly left out. 

We went back to the room and I curled my hair just to put some more waves in and Paige did my makeup. I went to get dressed and Brec and I had gotten matching skirts and hers was rfed and mine was baby pink and it had white hawaiin flowers on it, they reminded us of Lilos dress from Lilo and stitch, but they had a slip all the way up the leg so it kinda looked like you took the fabric and ties it around. They were really cute and we got matching scrunchy white shorts. I had a white and baby pink flower in my hair and Brennan wore a white button up shirt with Navy blue shorts. We went down to the beach and took pictures and there were some really cute family pictures of  us and some really cute couple pictures of me and Brennan. We then went to the luau and they served us really good food and they had some really great performers. When we got home we changed into out pajamas and passed out after a very successful day in hawaii.