Chapter one twenty one

"Weston's never been to Canada. Another first" I say as he sleeps in his car seat as we are sitting in the airport. "Remember when we were in Canada for awhile and you announced you were pregnant with Weston?" Annie says and I laugh. "Thats true. Seems like not that long ago" I say and look down at my perfect baby laying in his car seat sleeping.

When we get on the plane it's 2 people to a row so Mommy has to sit with a stranger and the girls sit together with me and Weston sitting behind them. He starts crying during the flight so I take him out of his car seat to console him. "Bless his heart" I whisper to mom as she looks at us. She hands her arms out and takes Weston, who stops crying. "He just wanted his Nana" she says. I can't remember what our parents were supposed be called but we've finally decided my parents would be Nana and Papa and Brennan's parents are gonna be Nonnie and Grandpa. It's just what came out easiest. "He just wanted hims Nana" mom coos and cuddles him. I think he reminds her a lot of Caleb to be honest.

When we touch down we get out bags and head to the hotel. We are here so Annie and Hayley can shoot some stuff with Savvy. We are literally only here for a couple days. We are staying in the same hotel that we stayed at when we were here the first couple times.

When we get in our room we have adjoining rooms, one with 2 queen sized beds, and one with a queen sized bed. "We will probably have Annie and Hayley in a bed and Teagan in a bed and they are bringing a crib up and we will put it next to Teagans bed" mommy says and I nod. We are all starving so mommy orders our dinner. I get some pasta salad and chicken fingers. When they bring the food up they also roll in a crib. "Thank you so much" I say and take it from mommys room into our room. It's past Weston's bedtime and he's eating his nighttime bottle now so I lay him down and I get out the baby monitor and go into the adjoining room where everyone else is. We eat and my sisters and I do some school work. "He went to sleep so fast" mommy tells me. "I don't think he's asleep. I can hear him in there. I'm gonna go poke my head in and see if he's okay" I say and walk into the next room and check on him. He's laying on his stomach just like when I left him and he's drooling, asleep. I go back and they all look at me when I walk in. "He's asleep" I say and continue my school work.