Chapter sixty eight

I woke up this morning and we headed to Best Buy because mommy lost our camera yesterday so we had to get another one. "What are we doing after we go to Best Buy?" I ask mommy from the back seat because I let Annie sit up front. "We are going to go sit in the studio for like 5 or 6 hours while Annie and the others record some stuff" she says and I sigh. "Is Hunter at least coming?" I ask and she shrugs. "Text him or Hayden and ask" she says and I nod. I snapchat Hunter and ask if he's coming but he doesn't snapchat me back. "Turd" I mutter as we go into Best Buy.

When we get to the studio none of the Summeralls are here yet. I sit down on the couch next to Brooke and talk to her while everyone does their thing. Finally my friends get their but no Hunter. Jimmy came tho and we are pretty good friends.

While Some of the people stayed behind Mommy, Hayley, Brooke, Jimmy, and I go to a little coffee shop. I get a smoothie and a boxed water and we go back to the studio. "I want a doughnut" I whine to mommy as we walk in and Rush gasps. "Look what Asher just brought me" he says and opens a box of a dozen doughnuts. "Oh my gosh can I pretty please have one Rushy?" I ask and he nods. "Of course. You can't not give a pregnant lady good" he laughs and lets me get one. "Mmmm this is so good" I say sitting down beside him and eating my doughnut.

After awhile we all pile up on a couch. "Baby Bratayley is the perfect pillow" Hayden says as he lays across us and puts his head on my baby bump. We all go to dinner and I sit between Jimmy and Hayden. "Why didn't Hunter come today? And why has he been ignoring me?" I ask and Jimmy looks away from me. "He didn't want me to tell you, but he went back to Dallas" he says. "Why?" I ask and Jimmy looks down. "Because of me. He left and went home because of something I did. I picked Brennan. Once again" I say and slump back in my chair. I pick at my dinner but I don't really eat anything.

When I get home I go up to my loft and lay down, but I never actually fall asleep.