Chapter one hundred and two

"You gone see that you'll never nobody better than me" I sing along to my phone as I fold mine, Weston's, and some of Hunters laundry. Hunter is sitting on the bed with Weston while I clean up our room and do some chores around the loft. Once I'm done I plop down on the bed and Hunter leans over and kisses me upside down. "Spider-Man kisses" I giggle and he laughs. "Your in the best mood today" he tells me laughing. "I know! Because it's gonna be such a fun day" I say and jump up. "I'm gonna go shower real quick" I say and he nods. I go get a shower and then blow dry my hair and do my makeup. Today is gonna be a fun day, mum and Paige are both sadly leaving today, but Annie is going to record her first ever original song and then we are going roller skating with friends and it's gonna be such a good day.

I get dressed into some light skinny jeans with a gray tshirt on that says mama bear in black letters and my adidas shoes. Hunter goes and gets ready while I get Westie ready. I put him in a onesie that says baby bear on it. "Mom will you take mine and Westies picture? We match today" I say coming down the stairs with him in my arms. "Sure" she says coldly. "What's wrong?" I ask. "Look I understand that your a mom now and that your engaged but that doesn't mean you make the rules and you sure ain't grown. I don't appreciate you inviting hunter to spend the night last night. Of course I love Hunter but Mum and Paige wanted to spend time with you since they left today and you were upstairs with Hunter all night. From now on ask" she says in her flatten mom voice. "Yes ma'am. I'm sorry" I say and she smiles and kisses my forehead. She grabs my phone and takes a cute picture of me and Weston infront of a plain white wall. "Thank you" I say and take him back upstairs. I put him in his bouncer and Hunter gets out of the shower. He forgot his clothes before he went in the bathroom so he walks by me with his towel hanging low on his hips. My breathing stops and my heart starts beating fast. He turns around and I can see his lips moving but I don't see any sound coming out. "Teagan" he says loudly. "Oh sorry, yes?" I ask looking at his face instead of his body. "I was asking if you wanted me to watch West while you do school while your family is at the recording studio" he laughs and puts some clothes on. "Uh yes please. That would be great. I'm sure he will just nap most of the time though" I say and there's a knock on the door. My mom, Annie, and Hayley just left so I was just assuming that maybe they forgot something. I ran downstairs and opened the door. When I did my breath stopped again. "Brennan, what are you doing here?" I ask surprised. "I have a 4 day weekend so we decided to fly out. I tried to text you" he says. "Oh sorry I dropped my phone in the pool" I tell him, which was true. "Oh that sucks. So can I see Weston?" He asks. "Yeah of course come in" I say and Mrs.Jill walks in behind him. "Hey Tilly!" She says and hugs me. "Hi Mrs.Jill" I say and hug her back. "Babe who is it?" Hunter asks standing on the stairs with no shirt on. "It's Brennan. Will you bring Westie down please" I say and he nods and head aback upstairs. "So do you think it will be possible for us to keep Weston at the hotel with us until we go home on Sunday?" Brennan asks. I look at Mrs.Jill and she's looking back at me with hopeful eyes. "Of course"I smile at them both. Hunter comes down with a wide awake Weston in his arms. "Oh my goodness" Mrs.Jill says covering her mouth with her hands. I can tell that she's about to cry. "Here you go man" Hunter says smiling at Brennan. Brennan smiles and picks him up gently from Hunters arms. "So I'm not sure what babies can do at certain ages. What can he do?" Brennan asks, not looking away from Weston's face. "Umm not much. He can't hold his head up or anything yet but he started eating every 3 hours instead of 2, he naps for about 2 hours at a time and he's awake for one. He can take real baths, he loves to swim, he sucks on a pacifier when he goes to bed. His official bedtime is 8:30 which is when he sleeps the longest. He will sleep until about midnight and then he wakes up and eats and then stays up for about an hour then goes back to sleep until usually about 5 and then will take another long nap and wake up about 8 and stay awake for the longest stretch of time which he usually goes back to sleep again at noon or around that time" I say. "Hunter and I will go get his stuff ready to go. Please make yourselves at home" I say and they nod. "Thank you" Brennan says and hunter and I go upstairs. I get out a bag and pack a bunch of onesies, sleepers, a box of diapers, a pack of wipes, some pacifiers, bibs, burp clothes, and anything else they made need. When Hunter and I bring stuff downstairs I start explaining more to them. "He eats 3 or 4 ounces at a time, always make 4 but he might not always finish it. It's better to throw it out than him be hungry. This is his blankie, he sleeps with it and naps with it, blankie has a matching pacifier that is his favorite. Ummm we are gonna send his swing with you and it's his favorite place to nap but he will sleep in it too for like bedtime but he might wake up more frequently if he's in it than in a crib" I tell them. "Will you go get the swing please?" I ask Hunter and he nods and runs back upstairs. "When you change his diaper but the butt cream on him because he has a little bit of diaper rash. We are sending the stroller with you too. It's like a bassinet on wheels kind of so he loves that if you go anywhere because it just lets guns be more free than if you carried him in his car seat" I say and they listen intently. "Okay I think we've got it all" Mrs.Jill says. "I'm gonna go load all this into the car" she says and hugs me again. "Thank you so much Tills" she whispers in my ear. I smile into her hair. "I'll help you" Hunter says picking up the big stuff. Once they disappear I turn to Brennan. "Thank you a lot for letting us keep him. Really" he smiles at me. "It's no problem. It'll let me catch up on sleep" I laugh. "Nice ring" Brennan says and grabs my hand to look at it. "Thanks" I blush. "Is it..." he starts. I nod. "Yeah. We got engaged" I tell him. "Congratulations" he smiles. I show him how to put Westie in the car seat. He stands up and hugs me. It actually felt nice to be back in his arms in like a non boyfriend way. In like a we've been bestfriends since we were little way. "Thank you so much" he says and picks up the car seat. I tell Weston bye and then Brennan kisses my cheek before he walks out. Hunter comes back in and it's almost time for us to leave to meet my mom where we are getting dinner at. "I'm gonna go change because my shirt doesn't make sense without Weston" I laugh and head upstairs. I change into an army green shirt with a flannel tied around my waist. "Okay I'm ready to go" I smile when I get back downstairs. "Are you okay?" Hunter asks grabbing my hands and pulling me into him. I nod. "I am. It's just strange not having Weston around at all times. I know that Brennan will take good care of him though" I smile and kiss Hinter. "I love you" I say. "I love you too" he smiles and kisses me again. "We have 20 minutes until we have to leave technically" I say and pull him towards the stairs. He laughs and pick me up and I throw my legs around his waist.

When we get to the restaurant Hayden, Mr.Jimmy, Jayden, and Mrs.Bartels are already there. "Hey everyone. Where's my family?" I ask. "Katie missed the turn so they have to turn around. Aren't you missing something?" Hayden says. "Or someone?" Jayden laughs. "Oh Brennan showed up after Mom, Annie, and Hayley left and asked to have Westie until they flew home Sunday" I tell them. When my family gets there I have to tell them the same thing. "It was a little rude of him to show up unannounced" mommy says. "He couldn't get in touch with me, my phone doesn't work remember? And he told me they just decided last night to come" I say. "I don't really mind" I add. "I'm the worried one" hunter laughs. "It's not that I don't trust Brennan or his family or anything but I don't know.. I just don't like not having West" he says. I put my hand on his thigh and we eat out dinner.

When we are done we head to the roller rink. Hunter helps me lace up my skates before helping me out onto the floor. Hunter is a really good skater but me, not so much. I wobble as I try to skate. "I promise I'm not gonna let you fall babe" he laughs. Mommy take some cute pictures of us holding hands and him holding me up.