One seventy three

"Goodmorning everyone sorry I'm whispering but Weston and Brennan are laying here asleep. It's Daddy's first Father's Day! I already made breakfast and I came to wake them up but look how cute they are" I say and film Brennan and Weston snuggled up together. "Hey b" he say and shake Brennan slightly. "Goodmorning handsome. Breakfast is ready. We gotta eat and then head over to your parents to see Kate before she leaves for camp" I say. He opens his eyes and rubs them. "Weston Caleb wakey wakey" I say and he rolls over and rubs his eyes just like Brennan. "Mama" he says when he sees me. "Hi handsome. Say 'Happy Father's Day Dada!" I tell him. "Dada!" He repeats. We both laugh and Brennan kisses us both. We go to the kitchen and eat French toast and fruit and then get ready for our day.

When we get to The Donnelly household they are about to open Mr.Mikes presents. "Wait there's more" I say and put down the present we got him. After he's opened presents we all say goodbye to Katie and Mrs.Jill leaves to take her to Woodward. "Bye Aunt Katie!" I say standing on the porch as their leaving. Weston and I wave. We go back inside and we hang out with G'pa for Father's Day.

We head out on the boat, luckily we wore swimsuits because Brennan and G'pa are fishing and Ryan, Weston, and I will probably swim. Once we're anchored Ryan jumps in. "Here get in and then I'll hand down West" Brennan says and I nod. I get in and he kinda drops down Weston but I obviously catch him before he hits the water, he giggles the whole time. We swim while they fish and then we head to a sandbar near by because some of Ryan's friends told him that they would be there so we swim with them some more while Weston naps on the boat with G'pa.

When we get home we all nap, even Weston and then some friends called and asked us to come up to the pool. So we decided to go and Brennan and Weston played around in the water while I sat with my friend Cheyenne in the water and she told me that she's having a baby and she's due in November. Once we're done hanging out we go get some dinner and then some ice cream and then we take Ryan some home because we went without him because he was still napping.

We hang out with them for a little while longer and then we head home. Brennan drives while I vlog. "So we had a long fun day. We didn't vlog too much we really just hung out with Daddy and G'pa today because it's Father's Day. I FaceTimed my dad for a little while. Did you have a good Father's Day?" I ask him and he nods. "It was great. I love spending time with my dad and I love spending time with my son and it was just a lot of fun. Next year I'll be a dad of 2. That's crazy" he says and I nod. "Insane. We will have 2 kids here in just a few months. And baby girl still doesn't have a name" I say with a laugh. "Anyway I think that's all for today. We'll see you tomorrow guys" I say and end the vlog.