twenty seven

"We are letting Teagan go spend a couple days back home with Brennan. So I am taking her to the airport early early early this morning. She originally had  a night ticket but I didnt like the thought of her flying by herself at night so we got a 6 in the morning flight instead" Daddy says vlogging. "I am taking the spare camera with me" I say and daddy nods. Shes gonna go visit the animals and her and Brennan are actually staying at our house and getting the baby stuff sey up" Daddy says. He drops me off and I get on my plane. 

On the plane I look at baby names and snapchat Brennan names that I like. We agree that his middle name will be Caleb after my brother. When I land Brennan is standing there and I run to him and hug and kiss him. He touches my stomach and I smile big. "Its already popped since I saw you last" He says. "I know. Its happened in like the past 2 days it feel like" I say. We get my bags and each lunch in the airport and then drive to his house. When I go inside everyone runs to me and hug me. "Oh my gosh I'm so glad your here" Mrs.Jill says. "thanks for letting Brennan stay at my house with me so I dont have to stay by myself' I tell them .We hang out for awhile and then we decide to go to my house. Brennan packs a bag and we head on over. 

When we get there the puppies are so excited to see me so I sit with them a minute and then let them out. We decide since there isnt any food in the house to go out to eat for dinner. While we are out we go to buy buy baby and look at stuff. We buy a couple of little outfits and then look at cribs and stuff. We find a crib that is white so it will match my furniture and it has a changing table on the end and drawers on the bottom. We buy it and the man helps Brennan load it into my tahoe. When we get home we put it in my room but decide to build it tomorrow. "Its all so real now" I say lifting my shirt and looking on my baby bump. We lay and decide on a name. "lets not tell anyone his name until hes born" Brennan says and I smile. "Yeah thats a good idea. I want to get some stuff with his name on it, especially his coming home outfit so I will jst order them and not let anyone see them" I say and he nods. We fall asleep in my room.