chapter sixty

Mommy woke me up this morning telling me to get ready because we are going out for Breakfast. I got up and put on a pair of jeans and a hoodie. I pull my hair up into a high pony tail and put on some mascara. I slip my nike shoes on and go downstairs. We go to IHop and eat breakfast all together. When we get there I get french toast and orange juice and mommy vlogs Annie and Hayley being super cute. She points the camera at me and I msile. "Teagan isnt being as fun as the others. I dont think she feels that well" She says. "I dont feel good and I was up late last night editing my baby boy clothes haul" I say and mommy nods. "Will it be up by the time this is up?" she asks and I nod. "Yes go check it out on Teagan LeBlanc" I say and mommy and daddy laughs about my plug. "You passed up the opportunity to have the coolest channel names" Annie says. "Like what?" I ask. "Mommy Teagan, Mommy Tilly, Tilly LeBlanc, like so many" She tells me. "I dont want people to know me as Tilly" I laugh. 

After breakfast I put on one of Brennans water polo shirts and go to Brennans water polo tournaments. When I get there he's standing by the front door talking to his friends but his back is to me so he doesnt see me. "I love her more than anything and I trust her but I swear Hunter Summerall has something for her. He texts her all day every day. I cant help but be paranoid that she will be with him for like over a week without me there. Before I'm always there and I fell like he stands back some but without me there, I dont know what will happen" He tells Simon. "If you really think that I would let something happen than you dont know me very well do you?" I say and stomp away to go sit with Katie and her friend Molly. "What happened Tilly?" Katie asks. "Your brother thinks that I'll cheat on him with Hunter" I say. Brennan walks our way but his coach blows his whistle for Brennan to come back. He looks between me and his coach and then walks to his coach. 

After the tournament I walk up to Brennan. "Congrats on the win. I have to go home" I say and walk away. He grabs my wrist and pulls me back. "Lets go talk" He says and pulls me outside. "I didnt mean it like I didnt trust you. Im not sure what all you heard but I said at the beginning that I love and trust you. I dont trust him. I know he likes you and you are just so beautiful that I cant trust that he wont go for it with me not there" He says. I sigh and look away from him. "Do you want me to stay?" I ask. "No. You love LA and Annie really wants you there. I want you to have fun. But tell me if he tries anything" He says and I nod. "I love you" He says and I hug him. "I love you too" I say.