Chapter sixty nine

I actually didn't sleep at all last night. When I heard mommy get up I got up and went and had breakfast and did school with my sisters. "O my gosh Tilly. Your dark circles are so dark" Annie says and mommy laughs. "They can't be that bad" mommy say with we back to us. When she turns around she looks surprised. "Wow Tills. Did you sleep at all last night?" She asks and I shake my head. "I lost my bestfriend. Because I love Brennan" I mumble. "What are you talking about?" Annie asks. "Hunter went back to Dallas because he couldn't stand to be around me anymore because I love Brennan" I say and get up and stomp off to the bathroom. I take a long hot shower and cry while I'm in there. When I get out I do my makeup and hair and put on a cream tshirt dress and tie a jean jacket around my waist. "Does this jacket look stupid because of my bump?" I ask and mommy shakes her head. "It's actually extremely cute" she says. I slide on my birkenstocks and we head to the mall to meet Hayden and Mr.Jimmy to eat. While we are walking to chipotle I catch up to Mr.Jimmy. "Did Hunter really go to Dallas because he's mad at me?" I ask him. "He's not mad at you. He's just a little upset. He will be back for the concert and you can see him then and talk things through" Mr.Jimmy tells me while rubbing my back. I side hug him and he kisses the top of my head. Mr.Jimmy is like another dad to us 3 girls. He might actually be Annie's father in law one day.

After we eat with them we go to see Jayden. It has been so long since we've seen her and I'm so excited! I don't think I've seen her since we got back from Hawaii to be honest. Jeagan is the real Jannie.
When we see her Annie runs up and jumps on her back when she isn't looking. "Annie!" She says when she finally realizes who it is. After she hugs Annie and Hayley she looks at me and gasps. "Tilly! Your belly!" She yells and hugs me tightly. "Ahhh I missed you so much!" She says. "Is it a boy or a girl?" She asks jumping up and down. "It's a boy!" I tell her. "I knew that Teagan! I watch your channel" Jayden's mom says and I laugh. "Thank you!" I say. "What's his name?" Jayden asks. "We aren't telling anyone until he's born. Right now we call him Baby D, Baby Boy, Baby Bratayley, or Baby LeBlanc. His first initial is W! And then after his first name it's Caleb LeBlanc Donnelly" I smile and she jumps up and down. "You need to have a baby shower in LA so that we can all come" Jayden's mom says. "Oh my gosh next time we get a free day we will have like a lunch or something at the apartment and invite people" I say and she nods.

When we get back to the apartment I lay down and fall asleep immediately.