Chapter one twenty four

"Goodmorning Tilly" Mrs.Jill says as I walk in the house with Weston's car seat. "Goodmorning" i smile. I texted Mrs.Jill last night and we are gonna hang out today because I don't want to go to Mia's and Brennan has school so we're gonna do some shopping and have some lunch. I got there before Katie and Ryan go to school. "Mom we're gonna be late if you don't take us to the bus stop" Ryan says coming out of his room. "Teagan!" He says excitedly and runs and hugs me. "Tillys here?" Katie asks running out of her room. I hug them both. "If your mom will keep and eye on West then I'll drive you to the bus stop" I smile and Mrs.Jill nods. "I'll have breakfast ready when you get back" she says and the kids run out to my car and fight over the front seat. "I'm thinking of a  number between 1 and 10" I say to end the feud. "4!" Katie shouts but Ryan shakes his head "7" he says. "It was 2, Katie gets front" I say and get in the drivers seat. "Does everyone have everything they need?" I ask before I pull out and they shake their heads yes.

After I drop the kids off Mrs.Jill and i sit and eat breakfast together. After breakfast we go drop Katie's lunch off at her school because she forgot it this morning and then head shopping. We get some cute baby stuff and some Christmas decorations for the house. "Brennan, Mike, and I were talking last night about the possibility of you moving in" she tells me as we walk through Target. "My mom and dad really want me to stay in the house for awhile" I say and she nods understanding. "Yeah your not even 18 yet. Close though" she smiles. "What are we gonna do for your birthday?" She asks me. "I think I just want to go to dinner or something" I tell her and pick up a super cute white long sleeve onesie with a turkey on the front and it says Gobble Gobble on it. It has matching orange pants and I put it in the buggy. "Oh how cute!" Mrs.Jill says.

Once we're done shopping we pick up Katie from school and take her too Gymnastics and then when we get home Brennan is home. "Hey babe" he smiles when I walk in with his mom. "Hi" I smile and kiss him. He takes the car seat from me and takes Weston out. "He needs a diaper change" I smile and give him the diaper bag.