One fifty three

"Good morning everyone I'm here with my gorgeous fiancé, my adorable son, and if you didn't watch Teagans video or see it in our previous video, she has a baby in her tummy. We're gonna be a family of four. We're still in shock. Anyway we're all getting ready to go get on the boat. We got Ryan and Katie here too" Brennan says. Ryan takes the vlog and shows the ship through the window. I put on a tight dress that shows my tiny tiny baby bump. It's baby pink and I throw on some white sandals. "Look how handsome" Brennan says when I come out of the bathroom. He's holding up Weston who's wearing some black shorts with a red Mickey Mouse polo shirt. "Oh my goodness your precious" I say and kiss both of their cheeks.

We head down to breakfast. "Can I have a raspberry iced tea with some pancakes and fruit please" I ask and the waitress nods. "Are you ordering something for Weston?" Mrs.Jill asks while the waitress is talking to Ryan. "No ma'am. He'll eat pancakes and fruit with me. And probably some of Brennan's too" I tell her. "Well mine comes with a side and I don't really want a side so what can I get as my side that he will eat?" She asks. "Umm oatmeal" I tell her and she smiles and nods. Weston eats a good feast of pancakes, fruit, oatmeal, and some of daddy's eggs. "It's nap time now" I say buckling him in his car seat as he starts to drift asleep.

We get on the ship and we are allowed to explore anything we want. We get out the stroller base and clip the car seat onto it and Brennan, Weston, and I go exploring. "Woah babe look it's couples massages. We should totally do that!" I say and he nods. We look around at everything and it's gorgeous. The Donnelly's go on cruises quite a lot but my family doesn't really so it's awesome to get to go with them. When our room gets ready we go and change fr into swimsuits. I brought several swimsuits with me but for today I put on a black bikini. Weston and Brennan have on matching swimsuit trunks. "Awe my handsome guys" I say and snap a picture of them. "Check our my finance and that little baby bump she's rocking" Brennan says taking the vlog camera from me and filming me. I show off my stomach. "It's a girl" I say. "You don't know that" Brennan laughs. "I think it's a girl" I correct myself. I throw on a kimono as a coverup and we meet the rest of the family on the key deck I think it's called. "Oh my goodness look at your bump!" Mrs.Jill exclaimes when she sees me. "I know! It's crazy. I'm already bigger than when I was this far along with Weston but with him i think I started our skinnier too" I laugh. 

Brennan plays foosball with his siblings while I go to this little kiddie pool and let Weston splash his feet in. "Cute baby" a guy about my age has walking up. "Thanks" I say. "Little brother?" He asks. "No he's mine. And I'm pregnant with another" I say. "My names Chad. Nice to meet you" he says sitting down. "You too. I'm Teagan" I say. "So you got a husband or something?" He asks. "She's my fiancé" I hear Brennan say behind me before I could answer. "Are these babies yours or are you one of those girls?" Chad asks. "These are my kids. So if you could please leave us alone that would be great" Brennan says. Chad walks away and I roll my eyes and laugh. I lean over and kiss Brennan. "Your cute when your jealous" I tell him. We hear Katie giggling and we turn around and see Chad flirting with her too. "And this is my little sister" Brennan says walking over and throwing an arm around Katie. I walk over with Weston wrapped in a towel. "Shes 13" I say and chads eyes go big and he walks away. "He just tried to steal Teagan from me" Brennan tells Katie and Katie laughs.

We go to the mandatory safety lesson and then we go to the sailing off party which Weston loved! All of the characters came out and his face lit up when he saw them. He screamed and giggled at them. We danced and had a good time.

It wasn't quite time for dinner but we were all sorta hungry so we stopped at this place for an appetizer. They ordered wings but the place didn't offer boneless and I don't eat anything off the bone. "So look how sweet Brennan is to Teagan, so we came to this place for an appetizer and got wings but they don't have boneless and Teagan doesn't eat anything on the bone, bones make her feel sick, so Brennan is picking meat off of these wings for Teagan. How sweet is that!" Mrs.Jill says filming. "He does this more than you'd think. I'm so lucky" I say and kiss his cheek.

We go back to the room and get ready and then go to Lumieres for dinner. I order seafood Alfredo and Weston gets French fries to nom on. Once we eat Brennan gets a dessert menu. "Oh wow" he says opening it. "Oooo they have banana pudding. Me and West can share that" I say. "Baked apple with vanilla ice cream. He can eat some of that too" Brennan says. We eat dessert and then share what made us happy. "Teagan?" Me.Mike says meaning it's my turn. "What made me happy was getting on the ship and spending time with my family. Oh and seeing how happy the characters made Weston. He loved them" I say and then we wrap up the vlog and head upstairs for bed.