Chapter one thirty one

"Goodmorning everyone this morning it's just me and Westie because Hay and mommy are on set for Mani and Daddy and Annie are on set for Chicken Girls. Mommy and Hay just left and we are gonna Uber to Buffalo Wild Wings later to meet up with mommy and Annie because her and daddy are switching or something and we are gonna eat and then go pick up Brennan from the air port because he's coming to spend Christmas with us because it's Westies first Christmas. We did Christmas with his family before we left. He's flying in late tonight and...yeah I guess that's it. I'm so excited to see him. I miss him" I say with a smile to the camera. I turn it off and then look at Weston who is awake in his swing staring up at me. "Weston baby, are you ready to see daddy?" I ask and he smiles but at me and tries to make some kind of noise. I smile and go fix myself a bowl of oatmeal and Weston a bottle. I eat as I feed him and we really just lay around and watch movies until it's time to start getting ready. I give Weston a bath and then put him in a onesie that says "handsome like my daddy" and some cute little matching pants. I put him down and then shower then blow dry and straighten my hair, putting on skinny jeans and a flowy army green top. I put on my brown ankle booties and do my makeup. I call the Uber and we go to Buffalo Wild Wings, my favorite place. "When I walk in I immediately see mommy, Annie, Mr.Jimmy, and Hayden. I smile and go sit with them. "Can I take your order?" A familiar voice says from behind me. I get up and turn around and gasp. I jump in Brennan's arms and hug him tightly. "Hey Tills. I missed you" he says and kisses my cheek. "I missed you too. So much" I say and kiss him.

We sit down to eat and he hold Weston. "Weston Caleb" I say and he looks at me. "Look at his onesie babe, isn't that cute?" I ask and he nods. "I love that" he smiles. "I can't believe it's his first Christmas in a couple of days" I say and mommy nods. "It came up fast