Chapter one eighteen

"Piperrrr,Winnniiie, Geeeegeeee" I call as I open the dog treat bag. Dad went to get the rest of our family from the airport and Weston is currently at Brennan's water polo game and they are dropping him off on their way home. The dogs come running. "Sit" I command and they all sit so I toss them all a treat. "Your such a good doggy" I tell all of them. I get out the stuff to make dinner and start on that.

I hear Daddy's car pull into the garage and Mom and my sisters walk in. "Hey guys!" Mom says vlogging the girls as they drop down and love on the dogs. "Hey Teagan" mommy says walking over and hugging me. "Hi mommy. How was your flight?" I ask. "Tiring. I'm very tired. And very hungry" she says. "Good thing I made dinner then" I smile. "Where's West?" Annie asks. "He is with Mrs.Jill at Brennan's water polo game" I say and they all look at me concerned. "You haven't told them" Daddy whispers. "I thought you said you weren't gonna let Brennan have West by himself" Hayley says. "Um Brennan and I are back together" I say with a smile. "But hunter" Annie fusses. "But Hunter broke up with me. We love each other but we are better as bestfriends" I say and Annie nods understandingly. The girls run around the house excitedly and I hear a car pull up. "There's my baby!" I say and run outside. "Teagan it's freezing" Brennan says looking at my shorts and tshirt. I smile at him. "How was the game?" I ask and he kisses me quickly. "We son of course" he laughs. "We have a future water polo player right here" Mrs.Jill says getting Weston's car seat out of the car. "Really? He liked it?" I ask. "Oh my gosh it was like something I e never seen before. He stayed awake the entire game and actually watched it. He smiled and threw his arms around" she says laughing. "Are you gonna be just like daddy?" I ask Weston and he looks up at me with sleepy eyes. "Oh my goodness he's tired" I laugh. I tell them bye and I take Weston inside.

After Weston's bath he's in his super cozy whale sleeper and he's asleep on my chest on the couch. "What a sweet boy" mom says looking at him. She runs his cheek softly and he smiles in his sleep.