Chapter one oh nine

"Dad..." I say coming down the stairs. "What's up Tills?" He asks smiling at me. "Read this email" I say and hand him my laptop. As he reads his expression totally changes. "Uh oh" he says. "Is this what I think it is?" I ask and he nods. "I'm going to kill that bastard!" I say getting out my phone and dialing Brennan. I run up stairs and he answers. "What the hell Brennan?! Your filing for full custody?!" I ask and he sighs. "My lawyer emailed you I'm assuming" he whispers. "Yes I got your fucking email and what the hell?" I ask. Hunter comes up the stairs and looks at me strangely. I walk over and kiss him quickly. "Who's that?" He mouths. "Brennan" I mouth back. "After having Weston for a couple days I think he would be better off with me" he says. "So your fighting me for full custody?" I question. Hunter head whips around from the crib to me. "Yes and I have a good shot of winning. You cheated on me and then left me for another man, who is 22 and your 17 so it's illegal and he will probably go to jail" Brennan says. I can hear the smirk in his voice. "Fuck you" I say and hang up. I throw my phone across the room and grab fistfuls of my hair. "What's going on?" Hunter asks. I ignore him and run downstairs. "I talked to Brennan and he says he will win the custody battle and send Hunter to jail because I'm 17 and he's 22. If Hunter and I...broke up... could they hold it against us?" I ask with tears in my eyes. "No. It wouldn't be relevant anymore unless we filed a sexual harassment charge against him" dad says. I turn and Hunter and I are both crying. "I'm so sorry. But my son" I say and he nods. "I understand. And it's only until this is over right?" He asks with a tear streaming down his face. I nod. "I love you" he says and kisses me. "I love you too" I say and he turns to leave. "Hunter..." I say and he turns around. I walk to him and hand him his ring. "This is still mine and it's still a promise. I just want you to hold onto it" I smile and he kisses me. "I hate my life sometimes!" I say when I close the door behind him. "Come here" dad says with open arms. I run to my dad and cry into his shirt like I'm a little girl again.

I explain everything to mommy and the girls and then we head to Annie's rehearsal for her show with Brooklyn and Bailey Sunday. West and I chill out and wait for them to finish and then we go home and Weston and I both take a nap until it's time to go to Santa Monica pier with Dylan, Caden, And Hayden.

When we get there I didn't get a wristband because I was too bummed out to ride any rides and Weston was so little. I put him in the wrap my just follow everyone around silently. Every time I thought about what was happening A tear would fall down my face. "Weston is gonna be fine" my mom tells me. "I hope your right. I just can't believe he's doing this to me" I say and she kisses my temple.

When we get home I cry myself to sleep.