Chapter one twenty two

"Goodmorning friends!" Mom says starting to film is. "It's 4 in the morning" Annie moans plopping down on the bed with a towel on her head. "It's 7 something" I laugh my hair almost dry from the shower I took. "We have Annie who just got out of the shower, Hayley just rolled out of bed and came over here to the pancakes, and Teagan has already showered and she's eating her oatmeal and fruit, and little Westie is wide awake in his mommys arms" mom says going to baby voice when she's talking about Weston. "It's snowing" I hear Hayley call from the window. I'm glad I packed for super cold weather for me and Weston.

"Look at the little snow suit Weston has on!" Mom says laughing and vlogging him. He's in his car seat already but he has on a sleeper that's fleece on the inside because we will be outside most of the day. He has the fleece sleeper on with a white long sleeve onesie on under that, a toboggan, and a puffy snow suit with a good on it. I have on fleece lined leggings with ugg boots, tall socks, a long sleeve shirt, a heavy sweater over it, and my puffy snow jacket on over that. "We aren't all about getting cold" I laugh as we leave. A van picks us up and we ride an hour and a half to this farm that Annie's filming at today. While she's filming mommy and I are sitting in chairs outside and Weston is in his car seat with a blanket over him. "Teagan your on musershaderoom" Annie calls while looking at her phone on one of her breaks. "What?" I say confused. I go to their page on my phone and see that they posted a tweet from Hunter that said "some girls need to figure out who they want before they say yes to a marriage proposal. #jus'sayin" I gasp and show mommy. I bring up his contact and call him. "What the hell Hunter?" I say and soon as he answers. "I assume you saw my tweet" he says. "Yeah I saw it on musershaderoom where everyone is bashing me in the comments" I say. "I know. I'm so sorry. I tweeted it early this morning while I was drunk and I deleted it almost immediately after but people already had screenshots" he apologizes. "I don't think you understand how bad this makes me look Hunter. Have you seen some of the things people are saying about me and my son?" I ask and he sighs. "I'm sorry" he says again. I just hang up on him. I get on the musershaderooms post and comment 'PSA: Hunter broke up with me'

When we get back from filming all day our dinner comes. "Your on musershaderoom again" my dad texts me. I look at it and my comment is posted with the caption. "Teagan LeBlanc speaks up about Hunters supposedly drunk tweet. He broke up with her? Does this make Brennan her rebound? Her second choice?" I groan and comment again. "Nobody was a second choice. I was having some trouble and Hunter broke up with me so I wouldn't have anymore trouble with the situation and Weston would have both of his parents again. Not that it's any of yalls business" I comment. The food comes and mommy hands me my plate of boneless chicken wings and Mac and cheese.