One sixty six

"Goodmorning everyone. I'm here at physical therapy with Katie Elizabeth. Katie and Ryan are out of school today for the blue angels today but Brennan really didn't want to miss school so he went which is fine, schools almost out and he has to keep his grades up to walk at graduation. Ryan's at home probably still sleeping, I'm here with Kate, and Mrs.Jill bought a jogging stroller the other day because she wants to start taking Weston on runs with her sometimes so I said that was perfectly fine and he's with her on a run" I explain to the vlog.

A little bit later I'm on the boat with Weston on my chest, and a towel over him so the wind doesn't bother him. Mr.Mike wanted us to all go get coffee. On our way the coast guard stopped us and told us that the river closes at 10 and if we were to go downtown we wouldn't get back in time, so we turned around and headed home.

A little bit later Brennan comes home from school. "I think we should go to my parents house and get our boat and take it out. I already asked my dad and he said that was fine" I smile at Brennan when we stand in the kitchen with our arms around each other. "That sounds like fun. Our first family boat outing" he smiles. He puts on his coral swim trunks and a T-shirt and I put Weston in light blue swim trunks that have little navy blue sharks all over them and a matching blue swim shirt. I throw on my maroon bikini and a sundress over it. I pull my hair into a bun and then we head towards my house. We pack hotdogs, drinks, and fruit into a cooler and get in the boat.

We find Mrs.Jill and Mr.Mike out on the water with Katie and we watch the air show. "Wow West What is that?" I coo as he points at the airplanes. I laugh as he bounces in my leg. I look over and Katie and Brennan are in the water. "Hey is it too cold for Weston?" I ask and Brennan shakes his head no. Brennan comes to the ladder and gets Weston and takes him in the water. I vlog them in the water together and some of the air show. Once Brennan's ready to get out he hands me Weston and I wrap him up in a towel and Brennan climbs back on board. I rub Weston down in some more baby sunscreen. We eat our hotdogs and then head back to the house. Once we drop the boat off we go across the street to our house and do some work while Weston takes a nap. "Babe were like almost ready to move in. After your graduation we just need to grocery shop and get a few last minute things and we're all good. Of curse the babies stuff isn't done though" I say and didn't realize Brennan was vlogging. He vlogs some more about our house and then we head back to the house and watch the caps game.