Chapter one oh seven

"Let's do something fun today" I say snuggling Hunter before Weston wakes up and ruins the quiet time. "Like what?" He asks and I shrug. "Do you wanna....go to the zoo?" He asks. "Yeah that sounds like fun" I smile. He presses his lips to mine and Weston starts to fuss. "I'll get him" he smiles and gets him out of the bassinet. "Do you want to go to the zoo baby boy?" I ask Weston as he stares at me with big eyes. "He said yes. You didn't hear him because he whispered but he said yes please" Hunter jokes. I laugh and get out Weston's outfit for the day. "Oh cute look I packed this little outfit that is a onesie with little lion heads on it and he can wear it with these overalls" I say showing Hunter and he nods. "That's cute. I'm gonna go make his bottle" he says and passes Weston over to me. I talk to him and he stares up at me with his gorgeous big blue eyes.

Hunter feeds him while I get ready. I put on a black and white stripped tshirt with black shorts over it and my black birkenstocks. I do my makeup and Hunter straightens my hair for me. Once I'm ready I get Weston ready while Hunter gets ready. He ends up wearing long Jean shorts and a army green tshirt. "Oh la la" I say and wrap my arms around his waist. He laughs and kisses me, quickly so he doesn't get my dark lipstick on his face.

When we get to the zoo Weston was actually awake a lot. We showed him the lions, tigers, and bears. He saw elephants, monkeys, and a kangaroo. We stopped at the lunch place and Hunter got us sandwiches for lunch and Weston had a bottle. When we were done with lunch we went to the aquarium part of the zoo and saw a whole bunch of fish, turtles, eels, and Westie loved watching the dolphins jump around. "Do you like the dolphins baby boy?" Hunter asked him as he held him against his chest. "I think he does. He likes the dolphins don't ya baby boy?" I laugh and rub my finger on his cheek. He smiles at me. I know the smiles aren't real smiles but they still warm my heart.

"Are you ready to ride the choo choo train?" I ask Weston as I hold him. He's still wide awake and looking around. We get on the train and it starts moving around the park. "It's putting him to sleep" Hunter laughs looking at Weston's face. He takes a picture of him asleep with his back to my stomach. "He's had a big day" I laugh. When the train comes to a stop Weston is sleeping so hard he doesn't even wake up when we get off and I lay him in his stroller.

We decide it's probably time to head back. "My dad's coming in the morning so I should be at home tonight" I tell Hunter when he pulls me down on his bed. "And I shouldn't" he laughs. "He probably wouldn't mind but you know how mom is about the family thing. But we are all going to Halloween Horror nights right?" I ask and he nods. "I think my dad is gonna stay home and watch Hayley maybe because she wouldn't enjoy something like that. She I'll see if he will keep Weston too" I say and he nods and kisses my neck. "I love you" I say laying my head down. "I love you too gorgeous" he tells me as my eyes close.

I wake up probably 2ish hours later and Hunter is passed out too. I get up and look in the bassinet but Weston isn't there. I go into the livingroom and Jimmy has him and he's sitting there with Mrs.Tisha and Mr.jimmy. "I'm sorry. Did he wake up and we didn't hear him?" I ask from the doorway and they look up. "Oh no I went in to check on y'all because I hadn't heard from y'all and he was laying there awake so I grabbed him. I hope that's okay" Mrs.Tisha says and pats the seat next to her. I go and sit down. "No that's fine I just don't want him to be a burden on you guys" I smile. "He's not a burden. He's the best baby ever. We love him" Mr.Jimmy says. "Thank you" I smile. "Tisha and I are sitting here going through albums of the boys when they were little. Look on with us" Mr.Jimmy says and I peek over Mrs.Tishas shoulder. "Is that Hunter?" I ask pointing to a baby about 6 months old sitting on the beach. "Yes it is. Look at those gorgeous green eyes" She says. "They are beautiful. Mine are green too, baby Westie has big blue eyes" I say and look at Jimmy with the baby. Jimmy is really good with kids but he hasn't had a long enough relationship to have one. Maybe one day.

"Gorgeous, are you ready to go home?" I hear hunter ask from the doorway. "Don't kick me out yet, come sit and look at these pictures" I smile at him. He walks over and pulls me to my feet. He sits down where I was and then pulls me into his lap. We flip through the pictures with his parents and laugh as they tell us old stories.

When I get home It's pretty late so I give Weston a bath and put him to bed and then sit on the couch with my mom and watch Mr.Poppers penguins