One fifty four

"Good morning everyone! Day 2 of our cruise and Daddio is sitting out here listening to jimmy Buffett which is the best cruise music and he's working" I hear Mrs.Jill say starting the vlog. "Let's check on the kiddos" she says. She comes in but mine and Brennan's bed is separated from the others by a curtain so she can't see us yet. "Oh Kate is awake. Ry Guy is still asleep, come through here and I bet all of these kids are asleep" she says and opens the curtain. Brennan is still sleeping but I'm sitting up in bed with an awake Weston in my arms cuddling me. "Oh look Tilly and Westie are awake! Bren is still asleep though. Oh Katie wait just stuck her head out. Are you getting in the shower love?" Mrs.Jill asks. "Yeah" She says.

Once everyone's awake we get ready for a ship tour. I throw Weston in some cute under armour shorts and a matching T-shirt. I throw on a bikini and a sundress on top of it and braid my hair into pigtails. We start the tour. We see all the new things that they've added and their are some super awesome new rooms. "Okay our tour is over and now we're parting ways. Katie Elizabeth is going to Vibe which is the exclusive teen room. Ryan is going to the slide I think, what are y'all doing B?" Mrs.Jill asks vlogging us. "Umm to the pool I believe. And to find something for Weston to do that's fun for all of us" he says. "Well okay. Y'all have fun and you have your camera so vlog some for us" She says and we nod and walk away. "We need to go to the room first so I can put him in a swim diaper and his swim trunks" I tell Brennan and he nods. We get changed and then head to the pool. After awhile Ryan comes and finds Brennan and asks him to go watch black panther with him, Brennan turns to me. "That's totally fine. I'm gonna find Kate and see if she wants to hang out. You should take Weston with you. It's his nap time so if you hold him he will go to sleep" I smile and Brennan grabs him. "I'm gonna take him to the room first and put him in some Dry clothes and a normal diaper and grab his blankie and pacifier" Brennan says as Weston lays his head on his daddy's shoulder. "Awe okay. I love you" I say and lean in to kiss Brennan he pulls me close to him and kisses me. "Maybe at some point we could get someone to babysit West for us and we can have a date night" Brennan says in a hushed tone. "That sounds amazing. I love you so much" I say and we kiss again.

Once we all meet back up we watch some movies and take some naps and hang out. "So tonight Mom and Dad are going on a date so Brennan and Katie are going to Vibe, Ryan's going to Edge, and I'm taking Weston to the baby room and we're gonna play and then we're all of us kids are meeting back up later and we're gonna go have dinner at the animation palette" I explain to the vlog. We go our separate ways and I take Weston to the room where theirs other babies his age to play with. Some were crawling and a few were walking. "Hi, are you signing your baby into the nursery?" A nice worker asks. "That's a thing? I can just leave him here?" I ask. "Yes we will watch them up to 3 hours at a time" She says. "And I'm assuming since your Disney I can trust your workers" I say to myself. I sign Weston in and then go find Brennan and Katie in the Vibe lounge. "Where's Weston?" Katie asks when she sees me. "The nursery. I totally didn't know they did that. They will watch him for up to 3 hours at a time" I say. Brennan is playing xbox with a kid about our age and Katie was watching. "Checkers?" I ask and we sit and play.

On our way back to the room to get ready for dinner we stop by and pick Weston up. When we get to the room I shower and then Brennan showers while I do my makeup and hair. "Go ahead and hand me Weston" Brennan says. I go grab him and hand him to Brennan and finish getting ready. I come back and get Weston and dry him off and do his hair and put him in a cute navy blue polo with some white and blue striped overalls over the polo. Once everyone's ready we go to the animators palette. Brennan orders tuna steak, I order shrimp over rice, and Katie and Ryan order sirloin steak. "Shoot I didn't get Weston anything" I say. "I don't like mashed potatoes and mine comes with it so he can eat those" Katie offers. "That would be great. Thanks Kate" I say. Right as our food is coming out Mom and Dad come find us.

When we get back to the room we put Weston to bed and go to sleep cause we're all exhausted.