One thirty five

"Day 2 of the bratayley great destinations meet and we are out the door" Mommy says starting the vlog. I all 3 of us girls are wearing Hayley's blue valentine shirts that say celebrate love in a heart and Hayley Leblanc on the back. "Teagan do you wanna make your announcement?" Daddy asks. "Oh yeah I say turning around quickly. "Annie came out with merch, then Hayley's just came out, so stay tuned for Tilly merch" I say with a wink. "And maybe even some Weston right?" Mommy asks and I nod. "And we're playing with the idea of #breagan it #Teannan shirts" I say. "Stay tuned" Daddy laughs. We all have our shirts tied up in the front but we're wearing different bottoms. Hayley is wearing gray jeans, Annie's wearing a white skirt, and I have on black ripped skinny jeans. We go to breakfast and then to a Q&A panel that I wasn't on this time.

For awhile Mommy, Hayley, Weston, and I sat with Nichole at the rock your hair booth and sold hair products. "How did you get your hair so curly? Is that natural?" A lady walks by and asks me. "Is their glitter in it?" She asks looking a little closer. I laugh and adjust Weston on my lap. "Yes ma'am. My hair is naturally very wavy and kinda kinky curly so I put some of this Annie's Gel which is actually my little sisters product, not this one but the other one that's not here and it does have little bits of glitter in it and then I finished it off with some hair spray. And I just did that why it was wet and this is what happened" I smile and she buys the products I was just talking about. "Is that your little brother?" She asks smiling at me holding him. "No ma'am this is my son, Weston" I smile. Her face completely changes. "Your just a baby yourself, way to young to be having babies. Do your parents not watch you?" She asks in a rude voice. "Hi I'm her mother and yes we do watch her. None of us regret this baby he is such a blessing after my son passed away. It's nice to have another boy in the house that is named after him. I had my first baby when I was her age and we love her regardless. We are proud of her and her fiancé that how much they have grown and matured and before you wanna criticize my parenting you need to check yourself and your facts" Mommy says shutting the lady's bad attitude down real quick. The lady scoffs and walks away. I look at mommy and touch her hand softly. "Thank you" I say and she smiles at me.

A little bit later we are hanging out with Matt and Rebecca and after filming a video for Rebecca's channel we are just messing around on bars. "Go Tills" Mommy says. "I don't think I can" I say standing up. "First of all its not gonna be great because these jeans are really tight" I laugh as I hand Weston to Matt. I watch Rebecca and Annie do it and then I get up there and do it better than both of them. "Wow! How longs it been? A month or so?" A coach walks by and asks. I laugh. "About a year actually. I quit right before I found out I was pregnant and my son is 3 months old" I tell her. "Do something else" she says. I start and the beginning of the floor and do a bunch of flips and stuff down it. "You should seriously think about getting back into it" she says. "I'm almost 18. By the time I got good enough it would be time for me to retire. Thank you though" I smile. I sit back down and Matt wants to keep Weston so I let him.

My family has gone back to the last award ceremony but Weston is asleep so I decided to stay in the room. I order myself room service and FaceTime Brennan as I eat and watch Weston sleep.