Chapter fifty four

When I got up this morning Annie was sitting up in bed and Hayden had his arms around her. "Hayden I have to go" she laughs trying to stand up. "Where are you going?" I ask. "Paige texted and said to come down so she can do my makeup. We won't have time later on" she says. Hayden finally lets her go and she slips on her slides and runs out the door. I laugh and get up and shower. When I get out I put on a pink and white striped tshirt with an overall dress over it. I put on my white converse and straightened my hair and did my makeup. When Hayden and Brennan were ready we walked down to my mom and dad's room. "Where's Hay?" I asked. "She stayed with Paula and Sydney" mommy says and I nod. I see that daddy is still asleep so Brennan and I lay down with him. When he start to wake up he laughs at us. "Goof balls there's not enough room for everyone" he says. "I know you sure are being a bed hog" I say with a laugh.

Brennan, Hayden, Annie, Mommy and I all go to meet Brooke for sound check on stage because Hayden and Annie, and Brooke and Annie are sing duets today. Annie asked me to sing a song with her but I sweetly declined. I'm not gonna pursue any kind of singing, it's just not what I love to do.
Brennan and I sit in the audience seats while they do sound check. We play on our phone and I show him edits that people have made of us. "Mm my stomach hurts" I say and run my hand over it. He looks at me questionably. "He's not coming is he?" He asks. I laugh and shake my head.

After rehearsal we go to the meetup. It's our last meetup of Playlist I believe. We hangout with people and answer questions and stuff like that. One of the questions was "what are you gonna name your baby?" I laugh and look at Brennan. "We have a name picked out but we aren't telling anyone his first name until he's born. The only people that know are me, B, and my Nonnie because Brennan told her. His middle name is Caleb and his last name is LeBlanc-Donnelly. Eventually it will just be Donnelly though because we are engaged and will be getting married within the next 4 years or so" I say. When ty was the next persons turn they asked "Brennan, will the baby be involved in the wedding?" I looked at him and handed him my microphone. "Umm we haven't really talked about but of course he will be in the wedding. He will be about 3 or 4 then depending on when we get married and when he actually gets here. He will either be the ring bear or a grooms men. Not sure yet" Brennan says and smiles. I nod and the rest of the questions are for Annie and Hayley.

After the meet up Paige, Hayley, and daddy went somewhere with Rebecca and Matt I think. Mommy, and us older kids went to the room and watched a movie. After the movie I was asleep of course. They didn't wake me up until it was time to walk out the door. I sat up and went and touched up my makeup a bit and then saw Annie. "Oh you look beautiful!" I say. She smiles "thank you". I take a picture with her, Hayden, the both of them, and Brennan. We go down and meet up with Rush and Brooke and Nichole. Annie and Hayden and Brooke start getting ready to perform and Brennan and I stand off in the corner. I rub my stomach and I think Brennan can tell that I'm still in pain. "When we get home your going to see the doctor" He says and I shake my head. "No im fine" I tell him. He walks away and then comes back with my mom a couple minutes later. "Your going to the doctor when we get home. It could be nothing. It might just be braxton hicks but its better to get it checked out" Mommy says sternly, kisses my forehead, and then walks away. I stare at Brennan and he smiles and kisses me. "I love you" He says. "I love you too even though your pretty irritating sometimes" I say and Annie and Brookes music starts. They sing the climb and they sound beautiful. Brooke leaves that stage and Annie starts talking. If you watch my familys vlog channel you know that my older sister can sing really good. I begged and begged her to sing with me and she wouldnt but my Dad and myself thought that wasnt a very good answer. So surprise Teagan! We are gonna sing a song together! Come on up" She says and Hayden hands me a microphone. Mommy guides me to the stairs and gives me a little push. Ive been on many stages because of the whol youtube thing. I go out and wave at the crowd. "hey everyone! Annie is definitely in trouble for this one" I laugh. "So we are singing Fly because Teagan wasnt expecting this and I know she knows all of the words because she helped me learn the words" Annie says. The music starts and we sing Fly by Maddie and Tae. After words I go off stage and Hayden comes on and they sing little do you know.  

After the concert we  go to the rock your hair booth and take a bunch of pictures. Brennan and I get some presents for the baby. When we are done we are all sad because Paige is leaving us today to go visit curtis for a couple of weeks. I shed a few tears and then they decide to go to dinner. After dinner we go back up to the room and its time to say goodbye to Paige. She tells everyone else goodbye and leaves us 3 girls for last. Annie goes first and Annie and Paige are both crying, then Hayley starts crying when Paige hugs her. When she gets to me we both cry hard. Paige and I are pretty close in age and we were very close growing up. Once we had all dried our tears up Dylan texted us and asked us to go get ice cream with him so we all went and got ice cream.

When we get back Annie, Hayden, Brennan and I go back up to our room and we lay in our beds and cuddle our boyfriends until we fall asleep.