chapter thirty four

"Today is our second off day from filming. I have both of my girls here eating breakfast in bed. Both have oatmeal and fruit and apple juice" Mommy says. "Mommy and I want to go shopping today but Annie doesnt want too. I want some new clothes" I say and Annie laughs. "You just got new clothes" She says and eats a bite of her oatmeal. "I hear Canada has some of the best baby clothes" Mommy says. 

A little while later Annie and I are standing in the bathroom mirror getting ready again. I do light makeup again and leave my hair wavy andpull the top into a bun. My outfit of the day consists of a pair of skinny jeans and a gray babydoll tank top with my black birkenstocks. 

We start our walk to best buy because mommy wants to get a tri pod for the camera and we find out that Annies song is out on Itunes. She starts freaking out and we freak out together. She posts about it on instagram and I post on my snapchat and my instagram. "Fly was one of mine and annies favorite songs for a long while and I was so excited when she told me she was gonna cover it" I say and mommy nods. "yeah we all love the song and Annie did a really good job on it. Her voice fits really well with it" Mommy says and I nod. We go into best buy and get a new tri pod and I get a phone case that is clear and it has blue sparkles that flow through them. "I go a new phone case" I sat showing the camera and turn my phone upside down so the glitter flows down. "she is obsessed with these phone cases. She already has 2 of them. A gold one and a pink one i believe" Mommy says and we go to starbucks. 

"they didnt have any smore ones so Annie settled for Vanilla bean and Teagan cant have coffee so she got a refresher. "I want a caramel frappacino" I whine and mommy laughs. "it'll be some months before you can have that" Mommy laughs.  We do end up going to some stores and I get a pair of adidas leggings and a adidas sweatshirt. We also find the cutest boutique and It'll like for mothers and Its called Mother Goose. I get a couple maternity dresses and tank tops and then I find the baby stuff. I get some really cute little outfits for the baby and Mommy buys him his first blanket. Its gray and it has his initials in blue and I love it. 

When we get back to the room mommy and Annie eat popcorn and chocolate while I eat a grapefruit with sugar. When I finish I lay down beside Annie and close my eyes. "This baby has taken everything that Teagan has. Yall know shes been going to bed at like 8 every night. But we are about to eat dinner" Mommy says. We order room service and then I fall asleep before the question of the day.