chapter thirty seven

When I woke up this morning I showered and did my natural makeup. I left my hair curly and pulled the front up ontop of my head. I put on a white tshirt and put on some nike leggings and my hot pink nikes. When we get to the studio we head straight to the breakfast because I was starving. I have french toast with fresh fruit and a little bit of scrambled eggs. Once again Mommy and I sit for hours and wait for the filming to be over. I talk to Brennan a little bit but with him being on a road trip his service is in and out so most of his snapchats wont send. 

Finally the day has ended and we go back to the hotel. Mommy vlogs me and Annie sitting in our bed and we start talking about music. Annie is coming out with her own music and Im actually so excited about it. We are waiting for our food to get to here and Annie writes in her song book that we bought her. "When we get back to LA Annie is gonna try to record some of her own music" Mommy says and then the food comes. Annie eats steak and I eat some Chinese noodles that were really really really good. Annie has a test to get into 7th grade and I take my test to get into 12th grade. Mommy is facetiming with Hayley but Hayley is in a restaurant. Daddy, Hayley, and Paige had Paiges sister Tori come visit and the day we go home is the day she goes home and Im super jealous. "Ive never met Tori" Annie says. "When Teagan was little we saw her a lot more than we do now and she was obsessed with teagan. Shes not too too much older than teagan and they loved each other" Mommy says. "Also Teagan is going into senior year! Like what?!" Mommy says. We end the vlog and then Annie and I finish our tests and we go to bed.