twenty nine

When I woke up this morning Brennan was already awake and he was looking at baby stuff online. "Awe I like that" I say pointing to a navy blue stroller with a matching car seat. He clicked on it and looked at reviews and stuff. "They have it In navy blue, maroon, and army green" He says. "My 3 favorite colors" I laugh. "I think I like the blue one" He says looking through all of them again. I agree and he orders it and has it sent to his house. 

I get up and put on some nike shorts and a oversized sweater. I let the dogs out one more time and then Brennan drives me to the airport. "Im gonna miss you. I think we are coming home after toronto but I'm not sure. We might end up going back to LA" I say as we are sitting eating lunch at pizza hut. "I hope yall come home. Yall seem to be in LA alot latetly" HE says and I nod. "What are we gonna do when hes born? I'll just see him when you happen to be in town" He asks. "You can come with us. And sometimes we can stay here" I say and he nods. I can tell this is really weighing heavy on his mind. Once we are done eating I hug him tight. "Everythings gonna be okay" I say and kiss him. He walks me to my gate and we hug and kiss again before I board. I sit in my seat next to a lady that has a pretty tiny baby in the middle seat. "Awe how old is she?" I ask. "2 months tomorrow" She answers. "Im pregnant myself with a little boy" I say. "Awe how far along?" "About 4 months" I say with a smile. "You're young arent you?" She asks and I nod. "Just turned 17" I say and look down. We chat almost the whole flight about babies and pregnancy. 

When I get to the airport I find my bag and then text my mom asking here where they are. They have been at the airport for about 20 minutes so we did pretty good on getting flights were we would be here about the same time. She texts me back their gate number because apparently their bags havent come in yet so I walk that way. "Teagan!" I hear Annie yell. She runs towards me and hugs me. "Hey Annie Banannie!" I say and hug her back. I hug mommy and she touches my tummy. "Wow youve gotten bigger since you left" She laughs and vlogs. I tell Annie all about the crib and the clothes. "And he has a name" I say and they both perk up. "Well?" Mommy asks. "But me and Brennan have decided to not tell a single soul until hes born" I say and Mommy frowns. "What if I want to get him something with his name on it?" She asks. "Ive already ordered some. That reminds me I need to call daddy and tell him that if a package has my name on it dont let anyone open it because then they will find out the name" I say and Mommy smiles. 

We get to the hotel and me and Annie lay on our bed that we are sharing and scroll through our phones. A couple hours later Mommy has dinner delivered to our room. "Annie and I are sharing steak and seafood risoto and Teagan is having Spaghetti. These girls have not moved from this spot. I showered and everything and they still need to shower because Annie has a kinda early call time tomorrow morning" Mommy says. After she turned the camera off we sat up and started eating. When we were done I showered and then Annie showered and we got ready for bed. Annie did the question of the day but I already had my eyes closed.