One sixty one

"You look horrible" mommy says as I walk down the stairs holding Weston on my hip. "He was awake all night. I hate teething" I complain. "You know it's weird he's teething already. I read that preemies tend to teeth later" Mommy says smiling at Weston and taking him from me. I plop down on the couch and sigh loudly in frustration. "I'm sorry baby, and plus being 4 months pregnant probably isn't helping" mommy says. "It isn't. I feel blah" I say.

After spending the morning not doing anything really it's time to get ready for the day. We're going to Jayden's house and out to dinner with them I think. I put Weston in a gray onesie that has a W on the front in white. I have some mustard yellow shirts that I'm gonna put on him but I'm not yet. I'm gonna  throw them on him before we go out to dinner. I let Annie curl my hair this morning so my hair was already done. I do my makeup and put on a T-shirt dress that was tight around my tummy. It's just plain black. I slide on my checkered vans and put Weston in his car seat and we head to Jayden's.

The girls decide to go for a walk so I sit with Mommy, Hayley, and Mrs.Yvon and Hayley puts on some fake nails that Jayden gave her. After the girls get back they want to go have a photo shoot outside. "Let's get some of Teagan with her belly! You have popped girl!" Mrs.Yvon says. I smile and sit on the grass. The girls had a bunch of flowers picked that were really pretty. They take some really cute ones and some of the flowers in my tummy and different things.

We go to dinner and we get some Panda Express that I had actually been craving. I get Weston some mashed potatoes from another place in the mall and I get the Honey Walnut shrimp and noodles from panda.

When we get home we do the question of the day. "What's one word to describe yourself?" Annie says coming up with it. "Mines sassy" Hayley says. "Sensitive" mommy says about herself. "What's mine?" Annie asks. "I think Annie's strong" I say and she smiles at me. "What about Weston and Teagan?" Hay says. "Teagan is also sensitive" Annie says and they all agree. "Yeah I am. And Weston's is loveable" I smile and kiss his cheek.