chapter forty nine

"TODAY IS BORING" I call through the house when I come out of my room at noon. Theres nobody in sight so I go down to Paiges room. They are all in Paiges bathroom waxing each others eyebrows. "I wasnt invited to this party" I say standing in the door frame. "We thought you and Brennan were still asleep" Paige says. "Brennan didnt even spend the night last night" I laugh and she makes me sit in the chair and does my eyebrows. "I prefer plucking" I say when shes done waxing. "What are you doing today?" Mommy asks me. "Hanging out with yall I guess" I say."Hayden says hi" Annie says from Paiges bed. "Are you on facetime with him?" I ask. SHe nods and I run over to the bed. "BABY HAYDEN!" I squeal. "Is that what your naming the baby?" He asks with a laugh. "Um no but I cant wait to see you tomorrow!" I say and he smiles big. "I cant wait to see you either. Your my favorite sister in law. You and Hayley both" He says. I smile and then go downstairs and watch a movie.

"Will you take me and Katie to the mall?" Annie asks quietly. "Since when do yall hang out again?" I ask. "We are trying really hard to be friends again. Brennan can come too. Please?" She asks. I nod and go put on skinny jeans and a calvin klein tshirt. I drive to Brennans house and He comes and gets in the front seat and kisses me lovingly. Katie gets in the back and her and Annie start catching up. I drive us to the mall. When we get there we let Katie and Annie walk around by themselves and Brennan and I walk our own way. We go to the food court and eat first, then we just shop around buying a couple of things. When we are ready to go we find Annie and Katie talking to a couple of boys. Brennan starts to walk over to them, we were behind them so we could hear what they were saying but they couldnt see us, but i stop him. "Wait that blonde one. Hes into Annie. If he asks for her number or something I want to see if she says shes taken. We stand there for a couple of minutes and one of the boys asks Katie for her number. "I recognize him. He will be in her grade in her school this year" Brennan says. They exchange numbers and then the other guy asks for Annies number "Oh im sorry. I dont think my oyfriend would like that" She says. I smile big and call their names. 

When we get home I tell Annie im proud of her for staying faihful.