Two

"Today we are spending all day at the YouTube space for Annie to film for something that I don't think we've announced yet so stay tuned for that. I think Hayley is gonna be in this show too but she doesn't have to film until tomorrow. So we are just all laying around while Annie does school. I think Teagan is awake, Paige might be awake but if she is she isn't letting it be known. I've been awake for awhile and Annie has been awake for awhile. Hayley is still sleeping away" mommy starts the vlog. "I'm so ready to go home you guys. We leave on Friday and then it will have officially been 7 weeks since me, Annie, and Teagan have been home" she says and Annie's eyebrows shoot up. "Wait really? 7 weeks?!" She asks eating her Frosted Flakes. "I can't believe Teagan has been able to stay away from Brennan for so long" she adds. "Would you shush! There's nothing going on with me and Brennan. We're bestfriends!" I say and mommy comes over to me. "Awe it's okay Teagan, but we all know that y'all are more than friends" mommy laughs and I shove the camera.

"Okay we are ready for the day now! We are finally at YouTube space and I'm just sitting with Mommy and Hayley while Paige gets Annie all done up" I say vlogging Paige doing Annie's makeup. "We're going very natural today" mommy says and I laugh. "Not ya girl Teagan" I say turning the camera onto myself. "Ya know that I gotta have my makeup on fleek all the time" I say and mommy laughs. "Why is that funny?" "Because in all of the Donnelly vlogs Brennan always says 'ya boy Brennan' and you always say 'ya girl Teagan'" mommy says still laughing. "Whatever why won't y'all just drop the #Bregan thing?" I ask and Hayley goes "because it's true!" And I face palm. "Okay maybe I like Brennan a little bit" I say and mommy points to the camera "your still filming" she says. "Daddy can edit it out" I say "but he can't edit out the fact that I was live when you said that" Paige says. "And Brennan was watching"