One forty six

"It's going home day! We have 1 bag, everyone has a backpack, or in teagans case two backpacks, ones a diaper bag, and we have Annie's equipment. The girls don't seem so excited, and really neither does Weston" mommy laughs. She films Weston who I'm holding and his head is in my shoulder. "Hims tired" I say and kiss his forehead.

On the airplane on the way home I literally slept the whole time. Mommy had to wake me up as we were landing. "Teagan hasn't been sleeping well so she had to catch up on sleep" mommy tells the girls when they ask why I was sleeping so much.

Daddy picks us up and I hug him when we get to him. "Did you have a good flight?" He asks. "Teagan slept the whole time!" Hayley says hugging him. Daddy raises his eye brows at my. "I haven't been sleeping well" I tell him. He grabs Weston's car seat from me and we walk together.

Once we're home we hang out for a little while and then I go lay in mommy and daddy's bed with them. "Hey" I say laying in the middle of them. "Mommy told me" daddy said letting my head. "I'm so sorry" I say wiping away a tear. "Sorry? We've done it once we can do it again" he says. I smile. "Can I go spend the night at Brennan's?" I ask and they both nod. I get up and head that way. "Ahhh! There home!" Mrs.Jill says opening the door when I pull up. "Hi Mrs.Jill" I smile and get Weston out of the car. We go inside and everyone passes Weston around and Brennan and I sit on the couch. He sits with his arm around me and lean into his side. "Stop stressing" he whispers. "I'm trying" I sigh and then smile at Mr.Mime with Weston. "I'm gonna get Tilly to bed. She hasn't been sleeping real great" Brennan says. We go downstairs to his bedroom and I sit on the bed. He pulls my leggings and my T-shirt off of me. He pulls my bra off and then slips one of his Jodie's over my head because I get really cold when I sleep. I get under the covers and he kisses my head and holds me until I fall asleep, but it doesn't take long.