nineteen

"This morning we are up bright and early, Billy got up and beat the girls outside so they are eating breakfast inside but thats okay" Mommy says vlogging. "Brennan and Hayley are both having teddy bear pancakes and chocolate milk" mommy laughs at Brennans pancakes. "You guys I was telling Teagan the other day that I am so thankful that we brought Brennan and that he is so awesome. He and Hayley have this bond and I dont know why or what its all about but its like Hayley and Jimmy's bond and its amazing and I love it. But Teagan, Paige, and I like to lay out on the beach and Annie is preoccupied with Hayden and Rush so she doesnt have time to look after hayley and make sure shes having fun and not drowning, this sounds bad it sounds like I dont watch my child, I do but I feel better when someone is with her and I dont like to get in the water but I hate to be the one thats like 'dont go to far' and stuff like that so anytime we are at the beach or the pool Brennan just sweeps on in and takes over and is my little Hayley sitter" She explains and then turns the camera on Brennan. "and I love to be around Hayley, like Mrs.Katie said we have a special little best friend bond" He says "Its because they are the same age in heart" I say and Brennan fake laughs at me and I put my hand up to his face and shush him. His eyes go wide and he starts to stand up so I stand up and take off. I go knock on Brecs door and Hunter opens it. "Do yall connect to your parents?" I ask and Dylan opens the connecting door and just as Brennan is about to grab me I shoot across the room and ump on Mr.Jimmys back. "I'll save you!" he screams takes off with me and his back. He drops me off in my room and we are all laughing so hard. I lay down on the bed and breath heavily and Brennan comes in and tickles me anyway. "babe stooooooop" I say and laugh and wriggle underneath him. 

When we get to the ziplinig place I start freaking out a little bit. Brennan comes and wrap his arms around me and I bury my face in his chest and Jimmy comes over with his vlogging camera. "Is she scared?" He asks and Brennan nods. "Currently having a mini anxiety attack" He says and Jimmy nods. "I'll cut that out" He says. "thank you Jimmy" I mumble and Brennan translates for me. I can hear mommy so I assume she has the camera out. "thi is just another reason we absolutely love love love Brennan. He takes care of Teagan so well and he knows exactly what she needs. They are actually perfect fro each other" She says. Once I calm down Its mine and Brennans turn. "Are we too far to hold hands?" He asks because the knows It would make me feel better. "yeah yall have to be so you wont smack up against each other" The guy says and Brennan nods. "I got you, You dont have to do it Teagan" He says and I nod. "I know. I can do it though" I say and we go. When we get to the other platform the guy grabs me and my mouth is hanging open and my eyes are wide. "Did you have fun?" Hunter asks and hols me steady on the ladder while the guy unclips me "that was so much fun! Im so glad I did it" I say and he helps me off the ladder. I can totally see why Brennan thought we were flirting but I felt bad about it so as soon as Brennan was unclipped and off the ladder I jumped in his arms.

When we got back to the hotel everyone went down to the beach and Brennan and I laid and took naps together. We went back up to the room and got ready for dinner. When we got to the restaurant everyone pointed to this guy and said that he was the main character from the princess bride. "i've never seen it" Brennan, Hayden, and I say and everyone makes fun of us. Brennan and I sit at the adult table at dinner and sat across from Brec and Dylan. I had Brennan on one side of me and Hunter on the other. 

After dinner we were walking back and Hayden climbed in a tree and threw us down some star fruits. When we got back Hunter, Dylan, Brec, Brennan, me, Hayden, Annie, and Rush went and hung out in the game room. We had Hayley with us for a little while but she climbed up in Brennan la and fell asleep so he carried her up to the room.