Chapter forty six

When I woke up Brennan and I were still on our spot on the couch. I had forgotten that we fell asleep there so I was confused when I woke up but it all came back to me eventually. When I sat up that made Brennan wake up. I smile and kiss him. "Goodmorning baby" I say and he smiles and kisses me again. I look over and Rush and Brooke are sitting on the other couch. I laugh and get up. "Morning Brookie, Morning Rushie" I say and they both say "morning!". Annie is sitting in the floor and Mommy is sitting behind her doing her hair. "Teagan go get ready. Your riding with us today" she says. Brennan kisses me goodbye and he leaves. I go upstairs and put on some black skinny jeans that are all ripped up. I put on a maroon oversized shirt and my adidas. I wear my hair natural with little makeup.

Mommy, Brooke and Rushs mom, me, Brooke, and Annie get in the car and head to the studio so Brooke and Annie can rehearse for Playlist. I just sit there super bored the whole time.

When we get back to the house we all just hang around and Brennan comes back over. Brennan and I ride with daddy to go pick up crabs for dinner. When we get back to the house Nonnie is feeding everyone craw fish Alfredo. "Oooo I want some" I say and sit down and she hands me a bowl. Daddy laughs. "I just went and picked up like 50 crabs" he says. "We will eat those too" I say. Everyone kinda looks at me and I laugh "being 5 months pregnant makes you hungry" I say and Brennan kisses my cheek.

After eating we sit down and have a movie night and Brennan spends the night again.