Chapter eighty seven

"Goodmorning baby boy! Let's get you dressed to go with Oma and Aunt Annie" I say when I see that my baby is awake when I get out of the shower. I see mommy sitting on my couch vlogging and I smile. "For those of y'all that don't know Oma is mommy, Nona is Mrs.Jill, Poppa is daddy, and Pops is Mr.Mike" I say to the camera. "Oma is German for Grandmother and technically Billy should be Opa but we didn't like that as much as Poppa" mommy says and I nod. "Are you wearing a tshirt dress again?" She asks when she sees me in my red and white stripped tshirt dress. I smile and nod. "I'm taking wrapping my jean jacket around my waist" I say and then blow dry my hair. I finish getting ready while Mommy feeds and changes Weston. When I'm done I put him in a white onesie with a gray and blue  stripped seersucker overall outfit. I put his socks on and then put him in his car seat. "Weston and I are ready!" I say coming downstairs.

Once we get there they give us chick fil a for breakfast and Mommy and I chill with Hayden and Annie until they get taken into hair and makeup. "We get to hang out back here while they take pictures and watch and the car seat is kind of bulky and heavy so Teagan is carrying Weston and every time someone walks by they step back and awe over him" mommy says vlogging and laughs. Mr.Jimmy comes over and looks over my shoulder at him. "Can I hold him?" He asks. "Of course" I tell him and put Weston in his arms. I'm relieved to have him out of my arms for a little while. As tiny as he is my arms get tired holding him but he's so spoiled rotten. He hates to be put down unless he's in his swing.

Someone calls Mr.Jimmy so I take Weston back so he can give them his full attention. We stand and watch them take pictures of Annie and Hayden. "Hey um we have a cute little outfit for your nephew. Is it possible to get him in a couple shots?" Someone asks Annie. "Tilly!" Annie calls and I walk over. "Hey do you mind if we have the baby in some of the pictures since it's Annie's nephew?" She asks. "Yeah sure. His outfit doesn't go with what they are wearing though" I say. "We have something" she says. A stylist hands me a cute little outfit. "Is this a preemie because he's so little?" I ask and she nods. I take him over to a couch and change him. "This is so cute mommy!" I say when I bring him back out. They have him in what looks like a button up collared shirt but it's a onesie. It's white with black starts on it and he also has on tiny pair of black skinny jeans on. "Oh my gosh he looks perfect!" Mommy says "Would it be possible to get some singles like for us to keep of him?" Mr.Jimmy asks and they nod. They take some pictures of Annie and Hayden holding him and then some singles of him. "We have an extra outfit that was too big for Annie. Do you want us to dress you up and take some of the 2 of you?" Someone asks. "Uh sure!" I say and someone does my makeup and hair at the same time. They put me in a black body con dress with blue heels and my hair is straightened and I get up go look at my makeup. My makeup is pretty natural but I have blue eyeliner on that matches my shoes. I come back out and mommy hands me Weston. He's wearing a white button up collared onesie with blue pants that match my shoes. "This is adorable" Mr.Jimmy says. "Thank you" I smile and they take some pictures of us and I get a couple of singles. "Thank y'all so much" I say and then we go and change back into our clothes that we came in and I take off the blue eye liner but leave the rest of the makeup on and my hair straight. Once we are done it's time for Weston to eat so I feed him and it's shortly time to go. I finish feeding him in the car and then we go to a sushi place for dinner with Mr.Jimmy and Hayden. When we walk in i go straight to the bathroom to change Weston's stinky diaper. When I come back out I see Hunter sitting with our group. "Hunner!" I say excitedly and he stands up and hugs me, making sure to be careful because of the baby in my arms. "Hey Tills" he says. "I'm glad you came" I say and we sit down and talk. When we order I get a sushi roll that has fired shrimp and no raw fish. Hunter holds Weston while I eat. "Are you sure you don't want anything son?" Mr.Jimmy asks him. "No thank you. I went and ate with Dylan before you called me" he says. I feed him a piece of mine even though he says he doesn't want it.

When we get home I put Weston to bed and crash.