twenty two

Mrs.Jill woke us up this morning to go down to breakfast. Brennan and I walked down with Katie and Ryan and ran into my dad. "Come back to our room with me because we have to pack and go to the other hotel" Daddy said so I nod and we sit together and eat. "It's actually 6 in the morning for Teagan and Brennan right now" Daddy tells Katie and Ryan. "really? Hawaii has yalls sleep schedule all mixed up" Katie says and daddy nods. "Yeah and we are here until saturday and then back to LA we go" He says. 

After breakfast I went and sat in mommy and daddys room while they went and woke my isters up. We had a clothes folding party and repacked our bags. We packed up an uber and went to the other hotel. Brennan and them wouldnt be around until later but we dropped our bags off at the new hotel and went to eat lunch. When we got back we went to the gym and the pool just to check it out with Paige and then back up to the room to watch a movie. On the way back up we got in the elevator with Brennan and his family. "I cant wait until we are old enough to come to stuff like this and have our own hotel room" Brennan whispers in my ear and I smile about him.

 We all go down to the pool together. They all play the 'wet towel game' whatever that is and Brennan and I sit off in a corner by ourselves. "We should get engaged when we are 19" He says "And a short engagement. Get married like 6 months later, and then travel the world" I say "And we can start our family at 21" He says and I smile and nod. "we can  buy our own house and then start a family and we can start our own vlog channel for our kids and ahhhh we are gonna be the perfect family" I say and he smiles big and kisses me. 

We go up and get ready and then go down to a CVX live ice cream social. It was okay, it waas really just Brennan and I off to ourselves. Mia was there and her and Annie were so excited to see each other but I dont really like Mia so I dont speak. When we get back up to the room Annie and I pass out.