Chapter fifty three

"Come on we have to go down to mommy and daddys room to sing to Hayley" Annie says in the middle of the night. We were up in our room and I had been sleeping while the other three played board games but I woke up to pee, pregnancy problems, and we decided to go sing to Hayley. We go down and knock on the door. Paige answers and smiles at us. "we told her you were already asleep" Paige says and Brennan opens the cupcake we bought her and puts the candle in it. We go in and start singing. When we are done Brennan holds the cupcake out in front of her and she closes her eyes and blows it out. "I love you H$!" I say and kiss her forehead. "Bedtime" Annie and I say in unison and we go back to our room. We all go to sleep imediatly.

The next morning I pull my hair that is still curled from yesterday into a kinda fancy looking ponytail and put on a yellow and navy sundress with a navy long cardigan over it with the sleeves rolled up a couple of times. I slip on my yellow wedges and we head down to mommy and daddys room. When we get to the room Paige is blow dying Hayeleys hair. "Happy birthday Munchikin!" I say and she smiles at me. "I love your outfit!" Paige says to me. "Thank you!" I say and sit on the bed with brennan until everyone is fully ready. We go and eat thankfully. Im starving. 

Mommy takes the 4 of us older ones and Paige and Daddy take Hayely back up to the room and we get everyone in the courtyard to sing Happy birthday to Hayley. After we go outside. Brennan and I hold hands as we talk to the rock your hair booth. We take some pictures and meet a couple of fans. We all go and touch up are makeup and stuff and then meet up with everyone else to go have dinner in celebration of Hayley and Rush's birthday. Brennan and I sit across from Annie and Hayden and I awe at them. "They are so cute! So young and couple like" I say ith a laugh. "we might not be as young as them but we are still couple like and very very in love" Brennan says putting a hand on my leg and kissing my cheek. "I love you so much. I cant wait to be your wife" I say and fiddle with my engagement ring. He grabs my hand and pulls it up to his mouth and kisses is. I smile big. "How about we leave Hayden and Annie in the room tonight and go on an icecream date?" He asks. "Because my arents would kill me. When we get back home I swear to you we will go on the best date ever" I say and kiss him again. 

When we get back to the room we are all sitting there bored. "I think we should go on a double date to the hot tub" I say standing up excitedly. Brennan laughs and grabs my hand. "You cant get in the hot tub babe" He says and I pout looking down at my baby bump. "Well we can go to the pool" Hayden says and I nod. "Can we please!" I ask and everyone jumps up. We all change into our swim suits and go swim in the pool.