chapter fifty six

Today is a video filming day. Rebecca is doing videos with both of the younger girls and they are doing one for Rebeccas channel, we are not doing one for my channel though. We go to the craft store to get stuff for the videos and I get stuff because I want to get some decorations for my room to make it fall looking. I get some plastic pumpkins and some rose gold glitter and some mog podge to make them rose gold. I also get some fall candles and some more fairy lights for my room. I like to make the wall that the head of my bed is on because thats what you see behind me in my videos. I only have 3 videos up on my channel but I will be uploading 1 or 2 maybe even 3 a week. It's easier when we are at home rather than traveling everywhere. I was still having stomach pains so I drive myself to the doctor today. Mommy was busy helping the girls and Brennan had his first day of school so I didnt have anyone to go with me. 

At the doctor I checked in and they called me back about 20 minutes later. When I get back there the nurse checks me and all that and then goes and gets the doctor. The Doctor comes in and sits down. "okay so a couple of things. 1. Be prepared. Get your hospital bag together and be ready because this baby will be here any day" he says. My eyes go wide and my jaw drops. "It sounds scary but its not. You are dilated half a cm. He is head down, which is uncommon for his age. You are 26 and a half weeks, just the rest of the week until your in your 3rd trimester which is good that its not that far away. Ummm you need to rest as much as possible. The most likely thing is that you will be between .5 and 3 cm for several weeks and thats fine. He needs more time to finish developing. His lungs are just now developing and he really needs more time. If he does happen to come though he would have an 85% chance of making it. I would invest in some preemie clothes and diapers. He is gonna be small. He's like 2 ounces away from being 2 pounds and hes 13 inches long" He tells me. "Wow. Thats a lot to take in. Um at the end of themonth I have to go to LA for my sisters concert. Can I fly?" I ask. "Come see me right before its time to go and I will let you know" He tells me. I nod and leave. 

When I get home everyone is hanging out in the kitchen. "Guess what!" I say and everyone looks at me. "Im half a cm dilated!" I say and mommy and daddy jump up. "That means hes coming? Like now?" They ask and I shake my head and tell them everything the doctor said. "You might not get to come to my concert?" Annie asks sadly. "I dont know yet. I'm gonna go see the doctor about a week before we leave and hes gonna let me know. So lets all pray that I can" I say and everyone nods. I go up to my room and film an update video before editing it and going to bed.