chapter thirty six

"Goodmorning guys! We are getting ready to leave to head to set. I think we are a little late actually but anyway I feel much much better today" I say and then hand Annie the camera and let her vlog. We are in the lobby of the hotel waiting for a car to come pick us up. Today I have my makeup done a little more than natural and my hair is straightened. I have on some skinny jeans and rolled them up once so they are capris, and a yellow blouse thats see through and I have a navy blue tank top under it. It is see through and flowy and its tight at the wrists and around the hips. It also has a collar that comes together and its long, so I tied it into a bow. I put on some navy blue flats and part my hair down the middle. 

When we get to the studio mommy films my outfit. "Teagan is looking so so so cute today. Any special reason you dressed up?" mommy asks and I smile big. "I get to see my favorite person ever today! Hs's coming to set" I say and mommy ooooos. "Brennan is gonna be jealous. WHo are you seeing?" She asks. "My baby Hayden" I say and mommy laughs. "We all love Hayden so much that when we found out he was gonna be in toronto with Johnny we told him he has to come see us" Mommy says and I nod. 

Hayden and Johnny show up and Annie is filming still. Mommy and I go outside to meet them and I run to Hayden and we hug. "Awe baby hayden! I missed you!" I say and he hugs me back tight. "I missed you too! Oh my gosh Teagans got baby bump!" He syas looking at my bump. "I wore a tighter shirt so you can see. Hes gotten so big and it hasnt been that long" I say and Hayden agrees. "I think hes sleeping right now but sometimes Annie and Mommy can feel him kicking so maybe later he will start moving around and stuff and you can feel" I say and his eyes go big. 

We go inside and find Annie and shes in her makeup chair. "Hey babe" He says and kisses the top of her head. "Awe Hannie love. Mommy I miss Brennan!" I say and fake cry onto mommy. "You have so much energy today" Mommy says and I giggle. 

We finally leave set and Johnny and his family show us around Toronto because they are from here. "I want yall to climb up there and take pictures" mommy says talking about the big letters and the maple leaf. We walk over and I look up to one. "Teagan you are only allowed to stand by them. No climbing" Mommy says with a laugh. I pout and Mommy takes a cute picture of My arms wrapped around Haydens neck and our faces smushed together. We take a bunch of pictures and walk around. We have such a good time with Hayden and Johnny around toronto. 

We go back to the room after dinner and I change and we lay down. I am already asleep by the time Annie gets the camera to do the question of the day.