One thirty four

"Weston was so restless last night. I ended up getting up and getting Hayley so he could co sleep with Teagan and Annie" daddy tells the vlog as mommy vlogs. I nod. "Daddy and I were up pretty late with him. I should have never started co sleeping but it was more for me than for him" I say. We are in Anaheim at the Disney Land hotel for a gymnastics meet. We got here yesterday and Brennan also headed back home yesterday. We are sharing a place with Mrs.Paula and Luke. I'm not 100% sure why Sydney couldn't come. We have a room and then theirs a living room and then their room. I know that Luke does gymnastics but so does Syd. Anyway we have to go down to the meet area soon so we are all gettin ready and mommy is doing the morning update. Her and Mrs.Paula order room service for everyone while we get ready. Once I'm ready I give Weston a quick bath and put him in an adidas long sleeve onesie and some cute little matching sweatpants. I put him in the stroller because the meet is actually in our hotel.

When we get down there we meet up with our other peoples and hang out for awhile. We have a panel I think is what daddy called it where we all sit in a line and people get to ask us questions and stuff so we sit there and do that and get some really interesting questions. "Do you and Brennan want more kids?" Someone asks me. "Oh definitely yeah. We wanna wait until after we're married though of course and have our own house" I smile. Some other people answer some questions and then it comes back to me. "What's the hardest part about having Weston so young?" They ask. I think for a second. "There are multiple things....um Brennan not being around all the time is definitely number one. It's even harder because we are in LA so much but we love LA and I have the choice to stay home but then I'm just by myself because Brennan is at school all day and then either swim meet or water polo practice. I'd spend all my time with Mrs.Jill which would also be amazing but I just chose to stay with my family" I say. "Do you plan to have a house near your parents?" The next question is. "Yes. Brennan and I are lucky enough that we live like 10 minutes away from each other and we have actually had our eye on a cute little house across the street from my parents house that is for rent" I answer with a wink. When Shawn is answering a question Weston wakes up and starts crying in his stroller so I get up quickly and grab him. Once he's in my arms he stops crying and he smiles up at me. "You just wanted mommas attention" I whisper to him. I sit down and set him on my lap facing the audience so they can see him. I watch his tiny face as his eyes go big and he grins at everybody and screams loudly, kicking his feet. I laugh and so does everyone else.

We watch the first meet and sit through the award ceremony and then we all head out to lunch because we're starving. I order a burger and I forgot to ask with no pickle so I picked them off and daddy picked one up and stuff it in Weston's mouth. "Daddy" I whine looking at my poor child in his high chair. "No look Tills he likes it" mommy laughs also watching. "He gets that from y'all" I say and eat my burger. Once we eat we quickly head back to Disney for our meet and greet.

Once the meet was over we went back to the room and I did some school and Weston and I FaceTimed Brennan for a little while. "ITS TIME FOR THE QUESTION OF THE DAY" Annie yells at me. I laugh and look over from my laptop where her and Hayley are hanging out in mommy and daddy's bed. Mommy and daddy are at dinner with the adults. "What's your favorite type of dog?" Hayley asks. Annie points the camera to me. "Ummmm I Love little dogs. I love French bull dogs, chihuahua's and yorkies" I say and Brennan speaks up. "I disagree! When we move into our house we're getting a golden retriever" he says. "Umm no we're getting a chihuahua" I argue and he scoffs. "We'll see" he smirks.