Chapter ninety five

"Teagan" Hunter whispers in my ear. I open my eyes and he's hovering over me. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his cheek. "Your family is about to leave" he tells me. "Should we just stay here today? We can go get frozen yogurt and take Weston swimming and stuff" I say and he nods. "That sounds really nice" he tells me and kisses me again.

"Mommyyyyyy" I say coming down the stairs. "Why are you not ready?" She asks as I go over to the sink and make a bottle. "Because if it's okay with you we are just gonna stay here today" I tell her. "What if you need to go somewhere?" She asks concerned. "I'll be here all day and my dads gonna drop my car off" Hunter says coming down the stairs. "Oh okay! That's fine" she says and kisses my cheek. "Bye love y'all!" She says as the 4 of them are running out the door. Before I can respond the door is already closed again. "Want me to make breakfast?" I ask Hunter and he nods. "Yeah that sounds good. I'll feed Weston" he says and we kiss again.

I take out eggs and make omelettes with cheese, chicken, spinach, tomatoes, and mushrooms. When I give him his plate he takes a bite and moans. "This is delicious" he tells me and I smile. "Thank you" I smile. Weston is sitting in his bouncer. "I'm gonna make a video real quick for a baby update and then we can go to the pool" I tell Hunter when I'm done eating. He nods and I  take Weston upstairs and change into a cute tshirt with some skinny jeans just for the video. I set my camera up and sit on my couch with Weston in my arms. "Hey everybody It's Teagan and welcome back to my channel! I just though I'd give you guys an update sense I haven't posted since before Weston was born. I've been trying to adjust to the mom life. This is my son Weston Caleb LeBlanc. I'm sure a lot of you will ask what happened to Donnelly and Brennan and I actually split up. I gave him his ring and his stuff back and we are on good terms. He is still allowed to see his son obviously but we just weren't in love like we should have been. Yes I have a new boyfriend! The rumors are true, I am dating Hunter Summerall, Hayden's older brother. Ummm Weston is 13 days old now so nearly 2 weeks old. He spends all day on set for Chicken girls and he's always being loved on. He likes to sleep and eat. He doesn't love his carsear but he doesn't mind it too much. He had a lot of firsts, he went to his first event the other night. We went to Karina Garcias slime event. He had his first photo shoot to be in the tiger beat magazine with Annie and Hayden which is amazing. He went in the pool the first time he other day, first time at the mall, he is just living a very busy baby life here in LA. We aren't sure exactly when we are heading back to Maryland, we definitely know that it'll be after Halloween and once we get home I don't think we will be there long before we head back out to LA for Chicken girls season 2. Right now they are just extending the rest of the first season. Ummmm what else should I put in the video?" I ask Hunter as he walks up the stairs. "Answer some questions" he says. "Come sit with me and answer them with me" I say and he sits beside me. "Hey everyone" he smiles and Weston looks at him. "He freaking loves Hunter" I say and pass him over to Hunter. Hunter leans back on the couch and lays Weston on his chest. "I'm gonna tweet real quick ask me questions for a video and answer them as they come in" I say and tweet. "How did you and Hunter meet?" I say aloud. "Ummm we met at City Walk officially I think. But we had passed each other a couple of times at movie premiers and stuff" he says and I nod. "We were instantly friends and later became bestfriends. We got really close in Hawaii" I say and he nods. "What does Brennan thin of you dating Hunter? And him being around his son more than him?" I read. "Oh well he likes Hunter and he just wants me to be happy. He obviously wanted to make sure that Hunter was gonna treat both of us right and Hunter just keeps proving that he is. Hunters actually the best boyfriend ever" I laugh. "What will Weston call Hunter?" Hunter asks now on his phone. "We haven't talked about it..." I say. "I'd like for him to call me dad. I plan on being here his whole life" he says and I nod. "Id like that too. When he's old enough to understand though we will have to explain to him that Brennan is daddy too" I say and Hunter nods. "Obviously. Lots of kids have 2 moms or 2 dads. Some have 2 sets of parents completely" Hunter says and I nod. "Yeah totally" I say agreeing with him. "Do you plan to homeschool or public school Weston?" I read. "Wow that's....hard. We haven't talked about it. That's something that all 3 of us will have to sit down and talk about. Because I have been homeschooled since...oh gosh I don't even know. I homeschooled for awhile and he  went to public school when Caleb and Annie started school and then I didn't like it so I homeschooled again. When we moved I went back to public school and was in public school until around the time that Caleb passed away and then I homeschooled again and I prefer homeschool. I don't like public school like at all. Hunter and Brennan both went to public school their whole life's and loved it so I dont know what we will do. I guess it depends what we are doing and if we are still traveling a lot in that time" I say. "By then you'll be.... 22 and I'll be 25 and we will be married and living in our own house" Hunter says. "We will?" I ask and he nods. "That's where I see us in 5 years. Possibly another baby but maybe not" he adds. "How long until we get married?" I ask. "Your 17 now....I think we will get married by the time your 20" he says with a smile. I smile at him and kiss him quickly. "I didn't know you thought about stuff like that" I tell him and he nods. "Your the cutest" I laugh and do an outro to the video.

When we get back from the pool we lay Weston down for a nap and we lay in the bed and cuddle. Hunter kisses my cheek and then my lips. As soon as things started to get heated Weston starts crying. "He literally hates us" I laugh and kiss Hunter again. I walk over and console him.