One thirty eight

"How'd you sleep?" Mommy asks filming us this morning. "Not great. I miss Weston" I say with a sigh. Mommy kisses my forehead.

We have to shower and get ready at the venue today because we don't have that on the bus obviously. After I shower I put on skinny jeans with my adidas superstars and an Annie Leblanc hoodie. I leave my hair it's wavy natural self and do my makeup.

We get chipotle for lunch because it's mommy's favorite. "I didn't order corn" Hayden says when he opens his chipotle box. "Your dads came with corn too and he didn't order corn. I really hope Teagans didn't because then she won't eat it" Mommy says. Annie opens hers and it also has corn, luckily when I opened mine it didn't. "Why'd they put corn on everyone but yours?" Hayden asks. "Because chipotle loves me" I say and dig into my delicious food.

I sit and chill with mommy during soundcheck and then we head back out to the bus because Annie didn't like the shirts that mommy picked out. "In Annie's defense I told you not to pick those out" I tell mommy and she rolls her eyes. "Shush and find a shirt Annie" she laughs getting our fake Louis.

Mommy and I go outside and check out the line of people waiting to get in. "Hi!" I say to the first person who notices us and she asks for a picture. We take pictures with several people before going back inside because it's snowing and we're freezing.

The concert soon starts and it went awesome as always. After words we are chilling in the back and Annie's eating Doritos while sitting next to Hayden and Mr.Jimmy. We make our way back to the bus and I FaceTime Brennan. When he answers he's sitting in his couch. "Where's my baby?" I ask. "I'm right here" he says gesturing to him. "Where our baby?" I correct myself. "I'll let you see him only if you guess the magic words" he says and I gasp. "How dare you! Ummmmm Brennan is the best?" I try. "I'm not gonna argue but no" he smiles. "I love you?" I try again. "Ding ding ding!" He says and then shows me Weston who is laying in Katie's lap asleep. "Aweeeee I miss him" I say starting to get teary eyed. We talk for a little while longer before we hang up. I close my curtain and cry to myself silently because I miss my baby boy.