One seventy seven

"Brennan! Teagan!" We hear mom and Ryan yelling when we get off our plane. I look over and see my baby Weston and Mrs.Jill and Ryan. "Ahh!" I tell and run over and hug Mrs.Jill and Ryan and then pick up Weston. "Mama missed you baby boy!" I squeeze him. "Mama! Dada!" He squeals. "Oh my gosh he's grown!" Brennan says grabbing him from me. I take out our camera. "Okay so we just got to Barcelona! We met up with our family and we have our baby here" I say filming the 3 of us. "Was he good while we were gone?" I ask Mrs.Jill. "He was amazing. He was a little sad at bedtime every night and he cried for his Dada" she says and I poke my bottom lip out. "He gets extra cuddles tonight" I smile and kiss his cheek.

We go to the apartment that we're staying at and do a tour. "Hey girl" mr.Mike says and hugs me. "Katie!" I say excitedly and run over and hug her. "I missed you!" She says. "I missed all of you. Russia was a lot of fun though" I say and take out our camera. "Okay so this is the apartment that we're staying in here in Barcelona. There's the kitchen, there's a washing machine in the kitchen. Hm" I laugh. "This is the livingroom, Katie and Ryan's room, mom and dads room is through there, and then here's Brennan, Weston, and i's room. They already put a crib in here" I smile. We hang it and catch up after being apart for so long. "Me and my little family are gonna go take a nap. We're exhausted" Brennan says as we stand up. Katie went and took a nap in her room, and Ryan is asleep on the couch. We go in the room and lay Weston down and he falls asleep quickly and then we cuddle and fall asleep.

When we wake up theirs a note on the counter that says Mom and Dad went on a date. We wait for them to come back and then they take us out to get something to eat, but we leave Ryan behind because he is still asleep. We eat and then dad finds a bakery and gets some sweets for us.

When we get home we don't have a problem going to bed because it was a very eventful day.

* lame chapter I know but hopefully the next will be better?!