One thirty six

"Good morning friends. It is currently 8 in the morning. We are leaving we're already packed up and everything. We've got Annie's bags, my bags, Teagans bags, Weston has a bag, and then Hayley has a little bag because she's not going the whole way with us. Daddy left already for his flight home then he's meeting us in Philadelphia for the concert" mommy says as I have Weston laying on the bed so I can get him dressed. I put him in a cute onesie and some little pants and a light jacket but I don't know how long he will keep it on. "And a lot of you will probably ask why does Teagan get to go to all the concerts and Hayley doesn't? Well for one I want too and Hayley doesn't and secondly I'm not going to a couple then I'm flying home to be with Brennan" I tell the camera. "Yeah and Hayley just isn't that into it and just so you guys aren't concerned we talked to the pediatrician because concerts are loud and we have some little noise cancelling ear muff things for Weston do we don't screw up his hearing" mommy says filming the smiling baby.

When we get to the airport we reminisce because it's the same airport we left for Hawaii on. Same gate and everything. We decide to get breakfast at the same food truck but we aren't gonna eat breakfast. Me and mommy don't really like breakfast foods.

We mess around in the airport for awhile and finally board. Weston and I sit in front of mommy and the girls but luckily there's an empty seat next to us. I have the window seat and Weston has the middle seat and the other is empty but once we take off I'll be able to pull Weston out of his car seat. I'm so glad that hes still in a baby car seat and I'm glad I have the stroller that you just put the car seat on top of because it makes it easier to take with us. Once we take off I take Weston out because he's no where near tired. I hold him up so he can see mommy and his aunts. He smiles at them and hits the seat. "Hey big boy. Your so happy today" mommy says touching his little face. "He has something smeared on his forehead" Annie laughs and then licks her finger and gets it off. "It's mashed potatoes" she laughs some more. Weston is just smiling at her.

After awhile Weston is asleep in his car seat and I'm snap chatting Brennan. It doesn't seem like that much time has passed but I look outside and it's dark. I turn around slowly and peep over to mommy. I notice she's filming the girls being whiny. "What is it Teagan?" She asks pointing the camera at my face. "It's dark outside" I say and she nods and laughs. "Yeah I know" she says and shows the camera. I turn back around and it's time for Weston to eat. He's just laying there looking up at me. I make his bottle and feed it to him.

"We're here!" I say setting Weston down next to mommy's feet and twirling obnoxiously. "I'm in the same state as Hayden again!" Annie says but obviously mommy can't film that. I laugh. I grab the camera and turn it on. I scoop Weston's car seat back up. "Guys We're here and were only like 2 hours away from home. We're all a little homesick but this is gonna be fun. I'm excited" I smile to the camera. "She misses Brennan though" Hayley says sticking her face in frame. "I always miss Brennan" I laugh.

When we get to the hotel we do our basic hotel tour. The little girls and I are sharing a bed and Weston is gonna sleep in a crib they brought up and let's just hope it goes good tonight and he doesn't end up sleeping in between me and Annie. We order dinner and get some school done. There's a knock on the door. "Ooo food!" I shout and run to the door quickly. When I open it daddy's standing there. "Oh hi daddy. Did you happen to pass the room service guy on your way up?" I ask and he laughs and shakes his head no. "I brought y'all presents" daddy says but Annie is in the bathroom. He hands all of us a Nike box and when Hayley and I open ours it's the shoes Annie designed a long time ago. "Oh cool!" I say. "We got yours too Teagan" daddy says handing me another box. When we were there they wanted Annie to do a certain move for her photo shoot and she couldn't do it but I did so they quickly got me a contract to sign and threw me in some Nike clothes and let me design a shoe too. Mine are Army green with white bottom and a white nike sign with a TL in cursive on the tongue. "These are sick! Did you get the maroon ones too?" I ask since mine came in army green and maroon. Daddy hands me another box. We surprise Annie with her shoe and then she dies over mine. "I could only get one pair of Annie's and Teagan in both sizes for now so Hayley has her own but Teag and Annie will have to share" daddy says. "And me too because we are all the same size!" Mommy says excitedly. I laugh.

"It's time for the question of the day. Today's question is brought to you by Hay. What's your favorite musical?" Mommy says. "The greatest showman of course. It's my all time favorite movie" I say and the girls answer and then I lay down. "I think Teagans about to be out for the night" mommy laughs and they wrap up the vlog.