Seven

The next morning I wake up and come downstairs. Annie, mommy, and Paige run over to me quickly. "How was your date?" Paige asks and mommy turns the camera on. "It was really good" I smile and push through them. I get a pop tart and sit at the island. "Where's Hay?" I ask and her and Alexa run through the house. "Nevermind" I laugh. Paige comes over vlogging me. "So did he kiss you?" She asks. "He kisses my cheek" I admit and blush a little bit. I grab my phone and see i have a text from Brennan. "Wanna hangout today?" I smile. "Mom can I go hangout with Brennan?" I ask. "And do what?" She questions me. "My mom wants to know what we're doing" I text him back. "We can go walk around the mall and have lunch" he says. I tell her and she agrees to let me go. I text him and tell him to pick me up in an hour and a half. I straighten my hair and do my makeup and get dressed. By the time I'm done Brennan is there. I come downstairs to see Paige and Brennan sitting on the couch. "Paige please stop harassing" I laugh and she waves me off. "So what are your intentions?" She asks him. I shake my head and he laughs slightly "to make Teagan the happiest she can be. I remind her every day how beautiful she is" he says. I smile big and run over and sit next to him and hug him. "Oh my goshhhh you're so sweet" Paige says. "Okay gotta go bye Paige" I say and pull Brennan out. We get in his car and I laugh. "Sorry about her. What you said was really sweet though" I say and grab his hand. He kisses the top of my hand. "I meant it" he says.

We go to the mall and walk around for a little while and then have lunch at the food court. When we get back to the car we start a deep conversation. "So I might be going to far with this but, what made you realize you liked me?" I asked him. He lets out a little sigh. "Umm the 2nd time you tried to... commit... you know. When my mom told me I went to my room and I just broke down. I realized that I couldn't live without you. I sat on my bed for hours and watched fan edits on Instagram of you laughing and then I'd come across one that you were really sad and it's about the time you got really depressed and you were sitting and crying. In the back ground of one of the videos. And then you tried to commit 2 more times and it got harder and harder each time" he says and a few tears fall down his face. By that time there were tears streaming down my face too. "Why didn't you say anything before?" I ask. "I didn't want you to think that I was just trying to make you feel better" he says and tightens his grip on my hand. "But when you were in LA I saw Paige go live on Instagram and I missed you so much because you had been gone for so long so I figured you might be on. I heard you say that you liked me and I got so excited and I knew when y'all came over that day that I had to tell you how I felt" he says and parks in his driveway. I look at him and he leans in and kisses me softly. "I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm sorry" I say when he pulls away. "Your better now though. Right?" He asks. "I have my moments. But it's getting better. It's a lot better when your around" I say and we kiss again. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks.