thirteen

We were flying out to LA tomorrow so we had a pretty esrly flight. We decided to get up at about 6 and head the the airport. Well at 4 in the morning our hotels alarms started going off. I was laying in bed with mommy and Hayley and Annie and Paige were in the other bed and i felt mommy sit up. She grabbed the camera and started filming everyone in the room get up. I heard Annie say "Mommy Teagan isnt getting up are you just gonna let her sleep through and emergency?". I sit up and groan. "Annie its not that serious im sure" I say and mommy agrees with me and sits back down on the bed. After the alarm finally went off I laid back down and went back to sleep. When I woke up i put on blue jean shorts and a dark blue shirt on and put a sweater on over it. "Why are you dressing cue and not comfy?" Annie askswith the camera pointed at me. "Because when we land Brennan and Mrs.Jill are picking me up and I'm hanging out with them until It's time to go to the rock your hair house hold" I say and she nods and walks away. We get all of our bags checked in and then we are on a plane on our way to LA. I slept a lot of the way there and then I did my makeup on the plane right before we landed. I had left my hair in its natural waves. When we land and get into the airport I search for Brennan. When I spot him I run to him and jump in his arms. "Oh my god I missed you!" I say and he kisses my cheek. We will save the real kisses for when the parents arent looking and vlogging. He sets me down on my feet and we hug again. "It's so good to see you!" Mrs.Jill says and hug me and then the rest of my family. We get our bags and they take mine while I go get in the car with Brennan. Mrs.Jill came and got something out of the trunk and took it to my families car but I was too busy kissing Brennan behind the tinted windows to care what she was doing. When she got in we went to lunch and laughed and talked and then she took us to the beach. I didnt have a swimsuit so I went to a cute little surf shop and bought a baby pink one with pineapples on it and changed in their changing room after I bought it. We swam and laid out. Sadly it was time for Mrs.Jill to take me back to the apartment my mom and dad bought so we didnt have to keep staying in hotels. When we got there they came inside and Hayden and Mr.Jimmy where there so I hugged both of them. "Wow Hayden youve gotten really tall" I laugh. We are all running around being goffy and then Mrs.Jill says its time to leave. I notice Mommy and Mrs.Jill taketheir cameras out at the same time and I hug Brennan. "Are you gonna take care of my boy in hawaii?" Mrs.Jill asks and I look at her confused. "Awe Teagan is too much like Paige. It's gonna take her a minute" Annie says and Brennan laughs and wraps his arms around me. "I'm coming to Hawaii with you" He says and I gasp. "No you're not yall are just messing with me" I say and smack his chest and the adults laugh and shake their heads. I jump up and down and hug Mrs.Jill and Mommy and Daddy. "Thank you so much!" I say and then hug brennan again. "Wait what about a bag and like clothes and stuff?" I ask and he points to a suitcase. "My mom got it out of our car and went and put it in your car while we were in the backseat" He laughs. I jump up and down. "This is gonna be the best trip ever!" I say and Hayden  and Annie look at each other. "Yeah it is" Hayden says while looking deep into Annies eyes.