One eighty

"Hi everyone. It's interesting to be back on camera" I laugh as i have it set up for a sit down video. "So if you don't know me hi, I'm Teagan Leblanc Donnelly and this is my husband Brennan Donnelly" I say to the camera and motion towards Brennan. "We used to be daily vloggers. My family has vlogged for my whole life on the Bratayley Channel" I explain. "And my family had a channel called Flippin' Katie because it was just my sisters channel at first and then we turned it into a family channel and turned it into Its the Donnelly's" Brennan says and I nod. "We started dating several years ago. And then October 1st, 2017 we welcomed our son Weston Caleb Leblanc Donnelly. The whole thing was filmed it's out there somewhere. Umm we separated for awhile and then eventually found our way back to each other. We found out we were pregnant again, with a little girl" I say. "And then we took a break from YouTube. We had been getting stuff together to move to Maryland to be with my family" Brennan says. "And then we changed our minds when my parents moved into a big house with a good sized guest house in LA so we ended up moving into the guest house which is it's own house really. You'll be getting a house tour but both babies have their own rooms and we have a room" I say. "And then just 2 days after my birthday we welcomed our little girl, Emma Rose Leblanc Donnelly on November 5th, 2018" Brennan smiles holding up Emma. "She is now 3 months old and she's the most perfect little girl we could've hoped for" I smile. "Yeah. We got really lucky in the kid department" Brennan agrees. "The point of this video is...." I start. "We're back!" We say together. "We plan on doing weekly vlogs as well as some sit down videos like this. Umm like Tilly said earlier there will be a house tour, we plan on doing an update on the kids because of course now we have a almost year and a half year old and a 3 month old and last time we talked to you guys we had a 9 month old" Brennan says and I nod. "Oh and we forgot to mention, December 27th, 2018, shortly after Emma was born... we got married!" I say and Brennan laughs. "Yeah we did. We had a small wedding with friends and family in the mountains. We got married in a nice cabin and then my parents took the kids and we rented another cabin that was more secluded and spent the weekend for our honeymoon and then flew home" Brennan explains and I nod along. Emma starts crying so I grab her and rock her and Weston climbs up in his lab. "Hey bud. Look at the camera and wave" I say and he smiles and waves like I said. "Good boy" Brennan laughs. "So yeah. That's all for this video. We are really excited to be back! We missed you guys. So look out for a vlog from this week coming up soon!" I say. And we all wave and close out the video.

*GUYS IM BRINGING THE LEBLANC DONNELLY FAMILY BACK! Another Bratayley girl is back in action! It's been almost a year but I missed it so much! So instead of daily uploads, I'm gonna shoot for Weekly uploads and we'll see how it goes!*