chapter forty seven

When I woke up Brennan was sitting on the end of my bed talking to his mom on the phone. When he gets off he looks back at me. "Oh your awake! Goodmorning" He says and crawls over and kisses me. "What did your mom want?" I ask sitting up. "Ryan and Katie will both be at sleepovers tonight so she wanted to see if we wanted to go on a double date with her and dad to go eat dinner and go to an 80's rock concert" He says. "Oh that sounds like a bunch of fun!" I say. He smiles and then texts his mom that we will go. We head downstairs and sit at the bar and have breakfast with Nonnie. 

After awhile I go up to get ready. I shower first. Before I get in I look at myself in the mirror and look at my Baby bump which has grown an unbelievable amount. After my shower I scrunch my hair so it is its natural curly mess. I put on a black tank top dress with some cute white sandals. I do my makeup lightly and go back downstairs. Brennan and I get in his car and head to his house so he can get ready too. He gets dressed and we take Katie to her gym sleep over and Ryan to his friends for a birthday sleepover I think. We head to the Italian restaurant, 

When we get to the restaurant Brennan and Mr.Mike are walking ahead of Mrs.Jill and me. Mrs. Jill takes out the vlogging camera and points it too us. "Hey guys! Its double date night with my favorite future daughter in law" Mrs.Jill says putting her hand on my face. "Look how cute she is you guys! She has her cute little baby bump and her super cute curly hair and shes just the cutest" She says. I laugh "Thank you so much!" I say. We walk in the restaurant and we get a table and order. The food comes and we talk and eat. After dinner we go to the concert. Once we get back to the house I spend the night at Brennans tonight. We sleep in the downstairs bedroom since his bedroom only has a twin bed. I put on a pair of his sweatpants and one of bis shirts and fall asleep before Mrs.Jill comes to get our what made us happy today. 

FOLLOW MY HANNIE ACCOUNT ON INSTAGRAM: JuliannaLeBlancSummerall