Chapter fifty

"Its a good day today!" Annie says coming into my room. "Why?" I ask laughing. "HAYDEN COMES TODAY!" She says with the biggest smile on her face. I smile and go to her room ro help her pick out a cute outfit. We settle with leggings and a shirt tied up so it doesnt look like she tried to hard but still looks super cute. I straighten her hair for her and she does her makeup. I go back to my room and put on a pair of skinny jeans and a cute mustard yellow top and some cute flats. I get Annie to straighten my hair and do my makeup for me because I'm to lazy too. Mommy says that we are going to meet daddy at our favorite bbq place. 

When we get there we start to get out of the car and Hayden runs up and hugs Annie. I gasp and hug Mr.Jimmy and they Hayden hugs me. "I thought you were getting here like late tonight?" I ask. He laughs and grabs Annie again. "Surprise" He says. We go in and eat bbq and then take them to our house for a tour. When we get there Brennan comes over and walks in. "Babe?" He says. "Hey! I was waiting for you to get here. Everyones outback, Come on" I say and grab his hand and lead him back. Him and Hayden became really really good friends while in Hawaii and I didnt tell him that Hayden was coming because I thought it was a good surprise. He was talking the whole time down to the water so he ddint see Hayden until Hayden screamed "BRENNAN MY FAVORITE PERSON EVER" and ran to Brennan and jumped in his arms. "Well I'm offended" I say and Annie and mommy nods. "Me too" They both say. 

We all hang out and stuff and then Daddy, Mommy, Brennan, Me, Mr.Jimmy, Hayden, and Annie all go to the studio close to our house so Annie and Hayden can rehearse their song for.... maybe playlist maybe the back to school concert, im not really sure. They sing their song over and over and over. They were taking a break and Brennan asked mommy and daddy why I never sang and everyone laughed. "Teagan doesnt know how to sing" Daddy says and Brennan looks at them like their stupid. "Are you kidding me? You've seriosuly never heard her sing? Shes really good!" He says. "Is that true?" Annie asks me. "No of course not" I laugh nervously and Brennan assures them I can. Mr.Jimmy hands me a microphone. "Sing us something" He smiles at me. "No I cant" I say and Brennan nudges me. "Go show them what you can do babe" He says and smiles big. I sigh and grab the microphone and stand up. I look at everyone, who is waiting patiently. 
"Send me your location lets focus on communication cause I just need the time and place to come through. Send me your location lets ride the vibrations, I dont need nothing else but you" I sing. "Can you sing a more feminine song please?" Mommy says. I sigh and nod.
"  You think, that you'll die without him
You know, that's a lie that you tell yourself
You fear, that you'll lay alone forever now
It ain't true, ain't true, ain't true, no
So put your arms around me tonight
Let the music lift you up
Like you've never been so high
Open up your heart to me
Let the music lift you up
Like you've never been this free
'Til you feel the sunrise
Let the music warm your body
Like the heat of a thousand fires
The heat of a thousand fires" I sing. Everyone looks at me like theyve just seen a freaking unicorn or something. "Sing in the back to school concert" Hayden says. "No way. Singing is Annies thing" I say and sit back down. "We will talk about it later because you are singing in that concert" Mr. Jimmy says. I smile a little and we go get taco bell and go home. "Ca Brennan spend the night?" I ask and Hayden jumps up. "Yeah can he?" He asks and everyone laughs. "Brennan is welcome to spend the night anynight" Mommy laughs. "Thank you" Brennan smiles. "I have a drawer that only has a few things in them and I need to move those things so you can start leaving some clothes here because I assume when the baby is born we will be spending the night at each others houses like everynight" I say and he nods. "Of course we will. Mom and Dad have decided to give me the bedroom downstairs and they are gonna let me redo it and we are gonna put a crib and stuff in there" He tells me and I smile big. "Thats awesome!" isay and kiss his cheek. Annie, Hayden, Brennan, and I go to my room and all get in my bed and watch a movie until we fall asleep.