Chapter seventy

Mommy woke me up to do school wth my sisters this morning. This is how we start everyday. We eat breakfast and do school for several hours. After school we head to a dress store to find outfits for some kind of award banquet thing that we are going to soon.

"The girls have to clean before we leave" mommy says. "Not I! Go look at my loft" I say and mommy goes upstairs. "Teagan it is so cute up here!" Mom calls from upstairs. I smile and we go upstairs with her. "Do a loft tour for the vlog" mommy says pulling out the camera. "Teagan is gonna show us around her loft and then after the girls clean their room they are gonna show us theirs" she explains. "Okay so this is my living room area kind of. I have a love seat with  a little table and the cute little lamp and some nicknacks over here. And then over here to the right is Baby LeBlancs bassinet. A crib will go here but we don't have one yet. He has a glider swing thingy over here beside it. Right now his clothes that I'm leaving here are in the box because the crib we are gonna get is like the one we have at home where their are drawers in the bottom of it so his clothes will go there. I also bought this thingy and it's like a cube thingy that holds baskets full of stuff. The top one has baby shampoo and body wash and body wipes and a brush and stuff like that. And the second one is full of bottles and the bottom one is full of diapers. We have newborn size in there right now but we will need to buy preemie ones I'm sure. Then over here is the tv mounted on the wall and on that wall is the kind sized bed. I was gonna get a smaller one but Brennan will be here some too. And sometimes Annie or Hayley, sometimes both, comes and stays up here with me. I have some picture on the wall. There are some sonogram pictures above the bassinet, pictures of me and Brennan around places. A picture of me an mommy, me and the girls, me and Caleb, all of the siblings together, me and daddy, me and Hayden, Me and Hunter, me and the girls with all of the Summerall boys, ummm Jayden, Annie, and I, Katie and I, Ryan, Brennan, Katie and I, there's some of me and Brennan with his parents last Christmas, just there's pictures everywhere" I say giving the tour.

We get to the dress store and start looking around. "Do they have pregnant people dresses?" I laugh and the lady also laughs. "Here is our maternity rack" she says and I start looking. I find some that I like and I try them on until I found the perfect flowy Maroon dress. Everyone agrees that it's perfect so I get it and Annie and Brooke both find something too. We leave and meet up with Jojo and Hayden to go bowling. "I don't like to bowl but I'll watch" I smile when we get there. Hayden ended up losing a bet that if he got a strike then Jojo would eat the mustard and if he got a gutterball then he had to eat the mustard and he got a gutterball. After we convinced him to follow through with it he started gagging on the mustard, ran to the bathroom, and threw up the mustard he ate. "Hayden it is not that bad" I say grabbing the mustard and squirting it in my mouth. "Mmm that's good" I say and Hayden gags again. After we get home mommy lets me take Annie and Hayden out by ourselves. "Lets go get some rolled ice cream" I suggest and they not.

We start walking down the street and we are all just talking. Hayden's phone rings and he looks at me before answering it. "I'm with Teagan" is the first thing he says when he answers. He extends the phone out to me. "Hello?" I ask and I hear Hunter on the other end. "I owe you an explanation" he says. "Umm yeah I think you do" I say and he explains to me why he went back to Dallas. "I'm sorry I upset you. I didn't mean too. You know I would never do that. You are my bestfriend" I say. "And your mine. I'll be back before the concert" h says and I give Hayden his phone back. We order our icecream and we walk around as we eat it.