One sixty five

"Goodmorning Goodmorning. We are up super early this morning. Well not everyone. Just me, Brennan, and Teagan" Mrs.Jill says starting their vlog. I stretch and Brennan comes and wraps his arms around me. "I'm tired" I say leaning my back into him. "I'm not. I'm pumped" Brennan says to the camera. "Brennan ate 3 bowls of cereal" I tell the camera. "Carb loading babe" he informs. I get out my camera for mine and Brennan's vlog and start it. "Hola! Me llamo es Brennan. Ella es mi novio Teagan. Bienvenidos a nuestro el canal" Brennan says over my shoulder and I look at him surprised. "That was really good" I tell him. "What did I say?" He asks. "I don't know the whole thing but something along the lines of Hi, my name is Brennan, this is something Teagan" I say. "I said Hey, my names Brennan. This is my fiancé Teagan. Welcome to our channel" he says and I kiss his cheek. "So this morning we are off to junior Olympics for B go play water polo. Weston is staying here with Mr.Mike but I think Katie has designated herself babysitter, which we are thankful for. There's only one game and then we come home before we go back so it's not like we're leaving him with them all day. It's just early" I explain and then turn my camera off.

A little bit later we are back home with a couple of Brennan's water polo team mates because we don't play again until 4. "So we're back now. Brennan's team won the first game and it was great. It really was a great game. Brennan and his friends are back their playing water polo and I'm sitting on the couch with Weston and Ryan and we're watching Uncle Ryan play Fortnite. Ummm Weston really wants to controller but he can't have it" I laugh filming him. "We're munching on some goldfish" I say and then Brennan comes over and gets the camera and talks about his game. After awhile we all get bored inside and it's thankfully stopped raining. We go outside while Weston naps and Katie and I fish and the boys kayak.

"So I'm sitting here with Brennan and he's just about asleep. This is how he likes to sleep lately, his head in my lap and me running my hands through his hair" I say to the camera and film Brennan asleep in my lap. "So I filmed a little bit of the second game but it was so intense I barely got the camera out. In the last second the other team scored and we lost 9-8. Or 8-7 I can't remember which one. It was insane" I explain. "So Weston is already in bed and um yeah. I'm not sure if this is me wrapping up the vlog. I guess I'll figure it out. I feel like Brennan won't stay asleep long. I think this is just a nap" I say.

A little bit later I film Brennan playing Fortnite. "So I was right. He didn't stay asleep long but he will have to go to bed soon because he has more games tomorrow. This is just the junior Olympic qualifications. His team already qualified for the junior olympics by winning the first game though but now there playing to see what bracket they will be in. Right?" I ask Brennan and he smiles at me and nods. "That's exactly right. I'm proud of you" he smiles. I kiss him and then he goes back to playing Fortnite. "Well I'm off to bed. I love you. Goodnight" I say and then close out the vlog.